saturday 24/12/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change C Beast to Dregn and X-0DUS to Dagg.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Spiaghi to Neloe and C Blade to Marty.

Elo Deck : The Tales of the ZooKeeper

i hope you like it smiley

thursday 22/12/2011

I feel like Uppers 4* are kinda wasted since everyone uses Dorian anyways.

So many All Stars this week.

wednesday 21/12/2011

I wrote my commenton there thinking it was a recent preset haha

With GHEIST on the loose with Levtiatonn's unban, SOA hurts your whole deck. You might want to consider making some changes.

I would replace Maurice with Harold and Nellie with Dorian for Uppers. Replace Karen with Randy for All-Stars.

tuesday 20/12/2011

Nice
What was your ELO score with this deck ?

monday 19/12/2011

Thanks for the suggestion >.< but vermyn base power is too low for me >.<

and anyway i followed your chlora advice.. here's my new update version's O_O hehe

uhm so guys which is better?

deleted
deleted

Interesting deck. There are some changes but you have said you don't want suggestions lol.

Nice deck for when Spykes not banned.

Nice deck. though because hes currently banned Spyke can be change to elvis.

Interesting deck. I would personally change WoodXsxt to Wakai.

Interesting deck. I would personally change B Ball to graff.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2124018" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Karen to kang and Ivana to Brittany.

I think replacing Glorg with Azel and adding Artus instead of any of the 2*s is your best course of action.

Karrion and Azel actually have good synergy. They are both cards that still do huge damage even if they connect on the 2nd or 3rd turn. Azel's poison can be particularly devastating against decks that include life gain cards. What's more, most people will assume that you won't risk overwriting Karrion's poison with Azel's -- that's something you can use to your advantage.

Azel, Karrion, and Kenny all have a decent chance of single-handedly winning the game for you with Artus in hand. This seems like a deck that thrives on high-pill gambles, so it's only logical to try to increase your opportunity for those gambles.

sunday 18/12/2011

Hmm, looks like this week is the first and last when this deck elo legal smiley (not counting good old days when uranus was unbanned, and freaks were never banned, because they were weak in 12 life elo)

1 messages

I wish you to never see a single soa ever !

saturday 17/12/2011

Askai, Mindy, Rodney, Pegh is pretty strong. Jungo half decks aren't mean to be versatile, just very defensive. and Pegh's +2 life comes way more useful than you'd think.

I'd go with Junkz. They lack damage, but Cyb Lhia and Dregn fix that problem.

Just made a bangers/montana elo deck and need some feedback

Create a subject