saturday 17/12/2011

2 messages

I would suggest grind idk ,though..

Dreen is good but flanagan and veenyle cr are better, if you like dreen you should check on sentinels for tobbie , lehane for bit better dreen and flanagan

X-0DUS is a bad card i would not rely on vortex for soa but if you want one onyx is much better alternative

Attk manip= too annoying for you!
Raquel> Graff
Rudy> Lola
Garrik> Vermyn N
Loocio> B Ball or Massiv

friday 16/12/2011

I created a deck for next week, deleted based on an earlier deck of mine that had a similar premise. Unless I've completely misread the way the elections are going, it should be playable. As it is, I admit that it is really top heavy, but even so the 2*s that I used are VERY solid and should be usable enough even if I were to draw only them.

Because it is more of a theme deck than a competitive one

I prefer gatline to Isatis incase i come across a stop opp ability clan or get into a low pillz fight.

I tried Dregn + Oflgn, but switched to Kenny instead. Vortex just works with guys that create huge life gaps.

thursday 15/12/2011

There's a lot of SoA this week...

Currently at 1250ish as I post this. Using Jungo/Roots (DR and SoA smiley)

wednesday 14/12/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Liam to Praxie.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2119797" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I prefer Dolly to Darth because her powers more stable.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2119708" and change the = to :

deleted

To make the link you only need to copy the "preset=2119706" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

I dont

if you understand the game well enough you have a chance to beat OR lose against ANY other competent player

competent player vs competent player will come down to what draw they get, who goes first, and the outcome of that first round (usually)

many games will come down to what subclavianHoA posted last smiley

Hah I could be entirely wrong too. My issue is that there is little reason NOT to play an SoB clan as there's no downside - at worst your SoB is useless and you are not penalized, ignoring clan differences in power/damage/abilities/etc. which is more up to UR's balancing. The current main reason not to play SoB is because of ELO bans, which I feel is an inelegant solution. Therefore I wanted to introduce a penalty and therefore a good reason not to play an SoB clan, Stop: SoBs. That said, Stop: ability cards are introduced and we still see a crap load of GHEIST/Roots, although if released as a clan that might not be the case.

Ideally Negate: attack abilities also gets implemented at the same time, which would allow SoB clans to be weakened while still restraining attack manip.

tuesday 13/12/2011

Nice deck. smiley

Nice deck. I would personally change Ella to wanda.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2118854" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

Create a subject