friday 30/01/2015

Not really because once you have spent all your money it won't let u buy stuff

thursday 29/01/2015

Yes. Here's a link for those who can't be bothered http://prntscr.com/5yodjq

Get 1k of each category of Tokenz,then try to shove all of them up your a$$ and see how they feel.....ya dig ? smiley

Oh, I see that now, I made a mistake with Riots. W

Toro has no DT penalty.

monday 26/01/2015

I won a dt just now. easy.

18 messages

Can someone update me this clan prices? (With and without CR and RB)
Sakrohm
Uppers
Huracan
Ulu Watu
Piranas
Bangers
Thanks smiley

saturday 24/01/2015

To quote

wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 12/01, 07:18
Done

next spam thread gets deleted and comes with a black list

additionaly thread for attention gets previous threads (that have been locked) deleted

and i quote
"Try me m8"

thursday 22/01/2015

Soiuku ive made top 100 elo last 2 weeks and currently 30th with mono bangers in elo

You cannot block people from playing you

people quitting mid game is pretty normal behaviour in ELO, not so much in other formats, and not even rational in DTs

wednesday 21/01/2015

Contact the support-team:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php

tuesday 20/01/2015

Yeah, I think that's my biggest complaint, Steel X. I don't think I would have minded if they'd made the new mission win 400 pillz or something (as I said in post 4), but having two identical missions with teh same name is just annoying and shows a lack of creativity/caring, as you said.

If you get deleted you always get the fee back again

thursday 15/01/2015

wednesday 14/01/2015

I meant to say "DTis50

monday 12/01/2015

14 messages

You guys are correct, but so am I. Yes, level doesn't mean anything in the game. And I agree levelling up for the hell of it (DM) is pointless. It just means that you get more shame from losing to a level 25 noob. "Ha, look everybody, I just beat a level 100, lol!"

HOWEVER, level does indicate some things. When a dude is only level 41 after 7 years of play, it means he either doesn't play much or loses the majority of his fights. Either way, not a good thing. And really, I'm just giving the OP a hard time. Not meant as a slam. I could care less how often people play (unless they're in my guild). smiley

@asdrewq

older clans become balanced?! More cards doesn't necessarily mean it becomes more balanced. Also, are the clans not balanced right now?!

@wasteroftime

There just needs to be another way to make users spend cash other than always just getting boosters, and as I have said, if it comes to that skins can be a good idea. They gave all the good ideas for FR? What was the point in making something so identical to UR anyway?

Done

next spam thread gets deleted and comes with a black list

additionaly thread for attention gets previous threads (that have been locked) deleted

and i quote
"Try me m8"

sunday 11/01/2015

I missed the background, anyone have it saved by any chance?

NB cards aren't available on the market for a week once released

Create a subject