thursday 12/03/2015

Yes! Bikini Joe LD is much better than he comes across. That 2 damage isn't scary, but that 8 power really helps out (a 9/1 would have been better IMO). Won a match by winning with Bikini Joe LD in round 4, so he isn't restricted to the first or second round (if you and your opponents draw dictate the match to go that way obviously)

wednesday 11/03/2015

I don't think unifying all forum to English, is possible or even effective...they'd most likely make it french if wanted just 1 language, since that what the majority of the 'paying' players are from...Plus making it 1 language will make it harder to get more people into the game...

Again, the question was answered once before and arguments do no need to be continued through these threads. This is clearly a troll thread therefore it will be closed as well.

The question has been answered by the mod who closed the last thread and now this has become the same thread with the same argument as was attempted to have been stopped in the last thread, therefore I am going to close this thread.

Please report issues to a mod and do not try to further cause problems through the boards among the communities, This site is here to help bridge gaps among people of like minds around the world and give a fun gaming environment to people around the world, this kind of post is just creating more barriers. If you have an issue please send it to http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php and it will be reviewed. I will now close this thread.

I think it's better to close this subject, sorry guys

And Graxx does it for me

tuesday 10/03/2015

Standard was proven a failure, and also standard would mean they should never release any more ubers in order to keep standard balanced... I love the occasional uber release cough Noctezuma cough Mokra

The victory or defeat -1 opp pillz would have to have a lower minimum, like 1 or 2.

Ok, thank you. Also I realized I didn't buy credits with cash yet and that's why its not working.

The pop-up that says UR has anti-cheat methods didn't tip me off about that but I got it eventually.
So thanks to all! Not sure why you messaged me instead of posted here but to each their own.

Now... can this thread get closed mods? I got my help...

monday 09/03/2015

I completely agree with most of what has been said.
FYI:
Assuming it has not been 'fixed', you don't actually have to KO with the named card to complete this type of mission. You just have to hit with the named card, as long as you KO them later (with say Kolos ).
I know it is slightly off topic, but I feel like it should be mentioned.

Sell them for 199 in batches of 3-5.

sunday 08/03/2015

Favorite art:
Octana.
Least favorite art:
Miss Chloe.
Once upon a time, an artist named Phalloide drew a card named Chloe. Her skin was unnaturally pale and her hair was a weird shade of blue. Then, when Chloe won the Miss Clint City, Phalloide had a chance to make Miss Chloe's art better than the original. And she screwed up big time. And that is the main reason she is my least favorite artist. She had two tries, and she screwed up both of them.
Favorite artist:
I want to say Arcto Picto, but he hasn't drawn enough cards for me to get a feel for his style. I'd say Vanoxymore, but Arcto Picto is pretty close.

@16Pains
Yeah, all those OP Sakrohm cards that you can barely use anywhere except T2 survivor.
@Bad_Vader
More expensive than big 5... Sounds like Nanook Rb when she first came out.

saturday 07/03/2015

I honestly think she'll be around 15-25k , and then she'll raise again if Ulu get another buff.

friday 06/03/2015

Kagura could be considered as 11 damage card lol smiley

tuesday 03/03/2015

Commissioned fanfiction. Brilliant.

Please tell me you're going to sell digital, translated comics through a variety of distributors. I swear if you guys pull the French-only publishing trick again I will suplex the office.

Create a subject