monday 12/12/2011

Im actually a fan of the fang i deck tbh..if only Nakata> Ralph

sunday 11/12/2011

In my opinion only Numar.
but if you have no money for him, you can use another of it cards. But i think Buck is better because of he has good damage for 4* and a nice damage in the clan.
Besides, this is freaks week so both it cards fears Bogdan and Olga, so you need Janice against Bogdan and Felicia against Olga.

ELO is relatively easy up to 1300

Just use the current meta and its clear runnings
eg: If spyke is ubanned, use Spyke
Uranus is currently unbanned so use Uranus...its really that simple!

Cley> Lorna or Praxie
Aigwon> any 4* that isnt Aigwon

saturday 10/12/2011

Baldovino!! Use him

Call me crazy!

Gibson> Fuzz
Jiro> Veenyle Cr
Wakai> Woodsguy
that gives you some more damage...and more SOA is always nice!

Other option
Petra> Jautya for a good nuke but your choice

Mantiz> Jatya
Wakai> Woodsguy hes awesome

friday 09/12/2011

Made a little change and published as deleted Can always revert to the original if people don't like Uranus in (although who doesn't like Uranus?).

Interesting deck. i would personally change Azel to Azgroth, Edwin to Sargh and if you can afford it Hattori to Tsubame.

Nice deck. I would personally change WoodXsxt to Wakai.

The cards seem like good cards but even though the deck description says not to i will have to say posion and - life dosn't really go together.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112676" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112612" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this "deleted" you only copy the "preset=2112581" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112029" and change the = to :

Wow aveira, you blacklisted *everyone* that made a suggestion on your preset? Awesome! smiley

wednesday 07/12/2011

Oops sorry i ment wardom not wardog.

Interesitng deck. I would personally change Zinfrid to Heitachi, Nellie to Oxen and Wendel to Pallack.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Mantiz to Petra.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Free UR______ ANUS!, then you only copy the "preset=2111466" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Maciej to Bogdan if/when you get him.

Create a subject