wednesday 07/01/2015

Hi, Please keep threads like this in the off-topic thread so we don't fill up the forums with uneeded threads.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2428971&subject_page=last#answers

tuesday 06/01/2015

Lol! +1 Thoazol smiley

Been saving Bronze and Silver. Dropped a ton of tokens 1 by 1 and ended up with nothing more than battle points and a couple crappy common cards that I could easily win by clicking on my iphone app once a day for 5 days. Silver hasn't netted me anything worthwhile, though I've spun less of those.

Spin your gold. 100 Gold for a really good CR is nice, but too time consuming, you're better off going 1 by 1 and landing a CR that way.

monday 05/01/2015

Getting XP is better than getting a kick to the crotch...smiley

What TheOPG said. smiley

sunday 04/01/2015

I agree with: Morgan Lehane Westwood and Tobbie.

saturday 03/01/2015

Its to clarify wording

ie. courage was always poorly worded. go first, was easily interpreted as playing it 1st round, which semantically makes sense to both the use in round 1 or only on attacking rounds,

to this day some abilities like heal, poison, and various abilities stacked on defeat creates some confusion. I didnt sticky it, but im ok with it up here.

re: "This thread would be useful if with each ability, there was in-depth strategy like when to bluff and the basics to using the cards to the best of their ability."

feel free

Sounds like a quick, general little fix UR could make to improve user's experience.

Don't we know that won't get done... smiley

thursday 01/01/2015

For a start, this should be posted in the relevant board, not Strategy and Tactics: General, but the one corresponding to your deck's intention...
Next, most Leaders including Morphun cause points penalties in tournaments

Dj Korps in packs for limited time guys

Now that draft mode is closed, post the same thing except ion the elo subforum. *facepalm*

wednesday 31/12/2014

tuesday 30/12/2014

Lakit is good if you have a coordinating partner.

Are you asking us what card would we choose to become cr? smiley

monday 29/12/2014

Ozzy isn't expensive and good for this

sunday 28/12/2014

Huge market, yet the two manga volumes are only in French.

saturday 27/12/2014

Huracan is around 220k

friday 26/12/2014

Packs will give multi accounts. Make many accounts give it to your big account and you have almost that market on your own.

Globumm Globumm Globumm Globumm Globumm Globumm Globumm Ogoun Kyu

Create a subject