friday 09/12/2011

Made a little change and published as deleted Can always revert to the original if people don't like Uranus in (although who doesn't like Uranus?).

Interesting deck. i would personally change Azel to Azgroth, Edwin to Sargh and if you can afford it Hattori to Tsubame.

Nice deck. I would personally change WoodXsxt to Wakai.

The cards seem like good cards but even though the deck description says not to i will have to say posion and - life dosn't really go together.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112676" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112612" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this "deleted" you only copy the "preset=2112581" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2112029" and change the = to :

Wow aveira, you blacklisted *everyone* that made a suggestion on your preset? Awesome! smiley

wednesday 07/12/2011

Oops sorry i ment wardom not wardog.

Interesitng deck. I would personally change Zinfrid to Heitachi, Nellie to Oxen and Wendel to Pallack.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Mantiz to Petra.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Free UR______ ANUS!, then you only copy the "preset=2111466" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Maciej to Bogdan if/when you get him.

tuesday 06/12/2011

Change sasha -> something else. Support is a silly ability when you don't have a mono deck.

I'd personally do:
Dorian -> maurice
Sasha -> Chiara

People don't know what to do against maurice, and often make the mistake of seeing him as ONLY a dr. This is frequently a fatal mistake that involves you sneaking in 5 damage for only a few pillz. And chiara is simply spectacular, even more so in a deck with 2 drs, and a solid turn 1 bluff such as oxen.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Na Boh to Wakai.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Rubie to Pallack.

Closed due to repost.

monday 05/12/2011

2 messages

Tnx

Create a subject