tuesday 06/12/2011

Change sasha -> something else. Support is a silly ability when you don't have a mono deck.

I'd personally do:
Dorian -> maurice
Sasha -> Chiara

People don't know what to do against maurice, and often make the mistake of seeing him as ONLY a dr. This is frequently a fatal mistake that involves you sneaking in 5 damage for only a few pillz. And chiara is simply spectacular, even more so in a deck with 2 drs, and a solid turn 1 bluff such as oxen.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Na Boh to Wakai.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Rubie to Pallack.

Closed due to repost.

monday 05/12/2011

2 messages

Tnx

Ok deck. I would personally change Ernst to Bristone and Luba to maby uranus.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this prese:=2109187, then you only copy the "preset=2109187" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Beginner ELO, you only copy the "preset=2107379" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Lennox to Shogunn, Gyro to Garrik and Massiv to Graff.

Nice deck. You could try changing Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr if you have her.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dean to Wardog and Naginata to Ray.

Im sorry but the link dosn't work. This might mean its been deleted.

Key Un Bannings
Olga Uranus in my Eyes.

What'll you see : Freaks with Uranus =) Sak Half Decks Upperes Half Decks. Jungo with Life Manip.

My Go-To Attack Manipulation half deck is

Flanagan, Gibson, Qubik, Tremorh

If I need stars for the other clan, I usually downgrade Tremorh to Dreen or Gibson to Lolly/Jiro/Onik.

sunday 04/12/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2108043&list
check it out

Playstyle-wise some people might prefer loocio over Juicy Lord for better walling, and Marina over Quinn for DR. Since you have Vermyn N I think that change would be optional though, its down to preference.

saturday 03/12/2011

Help me making a deck in 10ksmiley

The wrong kind of attention, methinks smiley

Create a subject