thursday 14/10/2010

Really wanted to join...

wednesday 13/10/2010

What happen to the inital interest . . . everyone send me messages to join their guilds, and when I told them what I was planning they said they can't wait . . . entry fee too small . . . to be worth it?

Please advise . . .

deleted
High price entry fee but very high reward.
Come test out your skills with a life manipulation deck and see if you can outlive your opponents!

tuesday 12/10/2010

Oh yeah i did all the movie stars instead of the games smiley

monday 11/10/2010

PRIZE DRAW IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

JACKPOT didn't quite make a MILLION , but it still managed 883500 Ctz

ALSO these prizes on offer:

Sigmund Cr Donated By C0L0SSAL
Thaumaturge Cr Donated By Alavaye
Tanaereva Cr Donated By Packrat-TCA
Alec Cr Donated By scratches1972
Page Cr Donated By MookieBC-TCA
Smokey Cr Donated By deathbychips
Kreen Cr Donated By Katryton-TCA
Ongh Donated By Lord Cristian
GraksmxxT Donated By Relinquit
Caelus Donated By Doh-12
Dorian Donated By Skrits TCA
Bloodh Donated By Smoli-TCA
Wardom Donated By kid-A
Oshitsune Donated By KingsshadowX
Oshitsune Donated By Glowstick1717
Draheera Donated By player:8181020
Katan Donated By Phaige-TCA
Rolph Donated By Rocky_BZ
Sigma Donated By Mystic Ranger

And 300x George Donated By all the other TCA members not listed.

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN (But you gotta ask REAL nice)

XD

deleted where australian players vs one another to see whos the best.
aiming for atleast 100 members.

So if ur aussie and wanna prove ur worth come to this event.

sunday 10/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=35391
Please join and rate up!

OK i put to join
and il donate that DR from AS i think its Ashley or something

saturday 09/10/2010

deleted
MY first event. PLease read rules

Join people there are unlimited spaces

friday 08/10/2010

Okay, I'm going to end this here and now, as I am quitting UR (temporarily) in a week or less. The answers to the ones remaining were:

6. Well, great for us! We have the weak Sentinel clan defending us, along with La Junta, a clan who could be formidable but (warning: famous american stereotype ahead) happen to be FRENCH. How could I know that? (How?????)

Bryan has a mention in his bio, the green berets are the french army (or special ops, not quite sure).

10. The hand Ambre-Kolos-General Cr-Emeth is nowhere near unbeatable, though scary. This challenge is one of speed- Who can make a preset which could beat that hand? Post the preset link here, you do not need to have been the one to make it.

Yeah, this could be any preset. I personally would go Ambre- Kolos - Lyse Teria - Lyse Teria.

Greetings.

All Hallow's Eve

One round, beginning Monday. This is not intended to be a mass-brawl, but it is a one-round, high score event.

NOTE - Deck requirements, Scoring Rules

thursday 07/10/2010

Win????

1. 50% del montepremi + Geuner Cr donata da me
2. 30% del montepremi + Page Cr donata da TA-Shooter + Tomas donata da TA_Sosa77
3. 20% del montepremi + Terry Cr donata da TA-Razziatore + Graff donata da TA-kappei
4. Hikiyousan donata da ta-emilio + Donnie donata da B3nd3R69 + Lehane donata da Mieticarte
5. Chill donata da TA_Razziatore + Nistarok donato da TA_Fack_IT + Corvus donata da TA_Las_Noch3s
6. Anibal donato ta TA-cipri13 + Chiara donata da TA-cipri13 + Vladimir donata da TA_Zermeth
7. Bodenpower donata da UoS- Arjuna - + Erpeto donata da Mr TNT + Loocio donata da sam14aladx
8. Kati donata da O The Best + Bree donata da Zanna94 + Lehane donata da PeteTheRipper
9. Nanook donata da Ichigo_Vizard + Wayne Stark donata da O Royale + Uxoh donata da TA-Lizard
10. Sunder e Janice donate da RAX93 + Aldo donata da 0 R3v3ng3

wednesday 06/10/2010

Since there's not much going on i would like to offer 1 free spot for a player who will bring at least one friend in.
Your friend still has to donate cards.
You should pm your friend's name BEFORE he donates cards.
I will offer only 1 free spot, so if there's more than 1 pair of players - the ones with the best donations wins.
You got a bit more than 24 hours before that option is closed, so hurry up!

And only 3 spots left btw.

tuesday 05/10/2010

"Listen up, men. Those monsters have already surrounded the castle. It’s only a matter of time until they break through our gates. I've already received word that reinforcements from Ravenwood are on their way... However... It'll take them weeks before they get here... We have to hold out until then... If fate wants us to die, so be it... But before we go, let's give these abominations hell! TO BATTLE STATIONS!!"- Unknown Officer

deleted ( http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=35115 )

This is a team versus team event. Here are some details of the event.

Entry fee: 2K (max of 32 players)

Prizes to be won: (donations are accepted)
Jackpot Distribution:
82% winning team
13% a random participant
5% Kate

High Scoring Players:
1st: Kolos
2nd: Wee Lee, Amiral Py Cr
3rd: Lost Hog, Pan

deleted

Read the rules. Pretty explanatory. smiley

monday 04/10/2010

16 people thus far keep on joining it! smiley