monday 05/12/2011

Im sorry but the link dosn't work. This might mean its been deleted.

Key Un Bannings
Olga Uranus in my Eyes.

What'll you see : Freaks with Uranus =) Sak Half Decks Upperes Half Decks. Jungo with Life Manip.

My Go-To Attack Manipulation half deck is

Flanagan, Gibson, Qubik, Tremorh

If I need stars for the other clan, I usually downgrade Tremorh to Dreen or Gibson to Lolly/Jiro/Onik.

sunday 04/12/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2108043&list
check it out

Playstyle-wise some people might prefer loocio over Juicy Lord for better walling, and Marina over Quinn for DR. Since you have Vermyn N I think that change would be optional though, its down to preference.

saturday 03/12/2011

Help me making a deck in 10ksmiley

The wrong kind of attention, methinks smiley

friday 02/12/2011

When she is banned Marina can be changed to Quinn.

I don't think you can use that deck in ELO smiley

thursday 01/12/2011

Interesting deck and well done.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2104256" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2103919" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. I would personally change Fuzz to Neil and Hawkins Noel to Hawkins.

Support cards don't really work in half decks.

I would personally change Naginata to Ray, Thormund to wardog and Oscar to Ottavia.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy "preset=2103083" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Scopica to Rodney.

Lets review and comment:
Pegh - Great DR but SOA kills (but still my first choice in any Jungo deck)
Wendy - Nice Dmg but revenge based; If hits SOA still can do 2 dmg - not bad
Somba - I dont like power=power Opp, however 3 dmg is attractive for a 2* (least fave card)
Mindy - Love her, that Attk+10 ability (unless SOA`d) comes in very useful (my second choice)
Elea - A nice Stop pwr+3 taking her to a potential 9 pwr - very useful. Worth playing in SOA heavy weeks.
Borss - a 2* SOB but only power of 6 means I rarely use.
Ashiko - Nice 8 pwr and nice ability of +3 life if facing SOA. However, only 1 dmg if you dont hit an SOA, so situational. Would probably take Ashiko over Elea.

Others will have their own preferences but my top 2 are Pegh and Mindy

Haze for elo . She does wonders for elo . Fuzz maybe in DT . smiley

tuesday 29/11/2011

Create a subject