wednesday 23/11/2011

No Cortez> Taylor

Taylor sucks. Hes basically just a 7 powered card that suffers against most abilities

QHile Cortez has only 1 more power it is about 50x better...and KOing is wayyyyy easier with him trust me

tuesday 22/11/2011

Rescue still have Lea..
My Self im running a AS/Sents deck. I see Qubik Flanagan's + I just out my Lehane or Flinch lol smiley Plus I find Sents more better for the half im running..

I don't know why people even use wardog anymore. Victoria/Dean are the first options for me, followed by Winston. Wardog barely takes the 4th spot. If you want to attack, use victoria/dean, they both have more potential than wardog, if you want to defend use winston. Wardog does not have a clear role in my opinion nowadays.
Also, change Miss Stella to Stella as AAABattery suggested.

Ok deck. I would personally change Lin Xia to Draheera, Wurmhol to Bristone.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Ivana to wanda.

Nice deck for under 30k. If you get more clintz i would change Lost Hog to Tsubame, Rei to Ralph and Ryuichi to Kati.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Ninjaaaaas, then you only copy the "preset=2094421" and change the = to :

Oops i forgot my usual smilly

Found it: smiley

Bye.

Ok deck. I would personally change Gus to Revok, Kostner to Jeffrey and Edwin to Sargh.

monday 21/11/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Hawkins Noel to Hawkins. (The deck currently can't be used due to bans).

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s If you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Nightmare on Main Street, you only copy the "preset=2093116" and change the = to :

Nice deck. Currently unusable due to banns.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Malmoth to Qubik.

Nice deck. (when the ELO bans change).

Interesting deck.

Interesting deck using the current band list.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Future Insanity, you only copy the "preset=2090015" and change the = to :

Please ignore smiley

sunday 20/11/2011

As soundtrack said, PC with Vholt is a good mix, but I think I've found another way to make him shine. I made a deck no too long ago with vholt in it, so you can take a look. I think it speaks for itself:

I Jest Gotta Makeup a Name...

Create a subject