wednesday 24/12/2014

Yeah, well, that's what my gut tells me. It's a clintz sink. I'll leave the math to you and others. smiley

tuesday 23/12/2014

@Wats_happenin those are good suggestions, but would you rather fill your deck with about 3/4 2* cards?? In my opinion, in an elo deck, there should only be a maximum of two 2* cards otherwise it becomes too uneven. What rescue are in real need of is a good solid 3* to assist them in their low/mid star choice range, until then as I have previously said, they'll be a dead clan with all their current bans. Funnily enough, I played against a rescue hand yesterday for the first time in agesssss and the opponents hand wasn't bad, he had tried to use as many of the 'good' cards remaining in the rescue clan, yet he was still easy to beat. I remember a couple of years ago, playing against rescue meant frustration, annoyance, clever thinking etc... Nowadays it's just seen as a quick win to boost your elo a little higher. They're like journeymen now smiley

@Pingerz I agree, Elvira would be a suitable card to bring back, she's not even OP, they've allowed cards like Striker & Mona to come back, I think the next time she could be back too smiley

monday 22/12/2014

You know who doesn't work really well in T2 Survivor? A 4-star Vickie Cr. Because her 5 star version deals 2 more damage and fits in your deck just as easily....smiley

This topic is just spam and worthless now

friday 19/12/2014

Well its good if the rich get poorer lol smiley and the poor stay poor smiley make it more balanced

thursday 18/12/2014

@Ambre_99

Yes, use your OP Shann while you still can.

+1 post 5 smiley

wednesday 17/12/2014

Well, this thread got derailed fast.

Haven't evaluated this for awhile but it's not that hard. Just do the math. Clans with lots of expensive Uncommons are usually your best bet. Also, clans with only a few cards like Riots. For now, you should probably just buy New Bloods packs until Pericles leaves New Bloods. Then switch to Elites...

tuesday 16/12/2014

Shouldve got here a few weeks ago she was like near 1 mil

monday 15/12/2014

Here's what I'd do:

Drop Lola for Melanie as you have Redra for similar damage reduction. Up Sasha to Plunk and definitely use Xingshu over Jay when possible. You may also want to consider using Clive over Konrad but that comes down to preference.

saturday 13/12/2014

Found the answer.

No problem, we all get stuck once in a while smiley

Well there's 10 spaces on the wheel so in theory you should get a Cr approximately 1 out of every 10 tries. So it should be better to spin them 1 by 1... and, if you have 100, then lets say you get roughly 8 Crs. But I think we all know this isn't the case... the wheel is rigged, and I for one have never won a Cr off of it. I don't win a lot of gold tokenz but I get plenty of silver and bronze... jack crap. I might just be the most unlucky person in the world but I'm almost certain the wheel is rigged. If it's not rigged then why would the game ever offer you to spin 100 all at once for 1 guaranteed Cr?

It is what it is... but, personally, I'd prefer that the wheel be an accurate representation of your odds. Like if you only have a 1% chance to land on Cr then why isn't the space a lot smaller than the other spaces?

friday 12/12/2014

That was mighty generous of you smiley

Really? Huh, I don't remember the 5-cred bit when I tested it.

OP: Have you acquired them through non-game means (ie: Tapjoy/Trialpay offers)?

Ohmagerd I love your avatar smiley

It's probably to announce the new Leader Wars game mode. It was supposed to replace Deathmatch, and now Deathmatch is gone...

thursday 11/12/2014

I completely agree with you Jamoxx, with the exception that I like the current menu screen. The old mobile one looked, well, old. But I agree, the old market was way better (I like to see the ability of the card I'm buying, and I liked buying cards using the app... they were cheaper for some reason).

A separate problem is that the mobile cannot run on iOS 5, but that's my brothers fault for updating the game on my IPad 1.

wednesday 10/12/2014

Well, therein lies the problem with Skeelz.
Strong , OP cards who get splashed too easily then run rampant in ridiculous half deck combos.
Average, Decent Support Cards leading to Mono Skeelz forever.
Or meh / average releases if they were in another clan.

Either way, if a card is OP and non Mono , then it gets splashed everywhere and Skeelz start running amok.
But if Mono Skeelz gets enough good Mono Support cards, we'll be stuck with an army of cards whose ability you can't block in most cases.

Create a subject