monday 12/01/2015

@asdrewq

older clans become balanced?! More cards doesn't necessarily mean it becomes more balanced. Also, are the clans not balanced right now?!

@wasteroftime

There just needs to be another way to make users spend cash other than always just getting boosters, and as I have said, if it comes to that skins can be a good idea. They gave all the good ideas for FR? What was the point in making something so identical to UR anyway?

Done

next spam thread gets deleted and comes with a black list

additionaly thread for attention gets previous threads (that have been locked) deleted

and i quote
"Try me m8"

sunday 11/01/2015

I missed the background, anyone have it saved by any chance?

NB cards aren't available on the market for a week once released

saturday 10/01/2015

To play the Freaks, you got to have fun while playing them! They don't follow a set rules to win like other clans (Junta: 1/2 hit ko decks, Bangers: High-powered cards to win etc). Play as much mind games as you want, be as unpredictable as possible! Many of the rounds I had using the Freaks are dependent on my luck. That's how you make things fun. Use their range of abilities to adapt to any situation or to change your strategy to mess your opponents. They are after all, circus people (although a rather dark one), who are supposed to entertain others and create fun. smiley

friday 09/01/2015

Agreed. Back when 6 power was the average deck power Platinum was great.

thursday 08/01/2015

@ von mackensen clearly you forgot Bonnie Ld smiley Card with elo ban = not legendary smiley

wednesday 07/01/2015

Hi, Please keep threads like this in the off-topic thread so we don't fill up the forums with uneeded threads.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2428971&subject_page=last#answers

tuesday 06/01/2015

Lol! +1 Thoazol smiley

Been saving Bronze and Silver. Dropped a ton of tokens 1 by 1 and ended up with nothing more than battle points and a couple crappy common cards that I could easily win by clicking on my iphone app once a day for 5 days. Silver hasn't netted me anything worthwhile, though I've spun less of those.

Spin your gold. 100 Gold for a really good CR is nice, but too time consuming, you're better off going 1 by 1 and landing a CR that way.

monday 05/01/2015

Getting XP is better than getting a kick to the crotch...smiley

What TheOPG said. smiley

sunday 04/01/2015

I agree with: Morgan Lehane Westwood and Tobbie.

saturday 03/01/2015

Its to clarify wording

ie. courage was always poorly worded. go first, was easily interpreted as playing it 1st round, which semantically makes sense to both the use in round 1 or only on attacking rounds,

to this day some abilities like heal, poison, and various abilities stacked on defeat creates some confusion. I didnt sticky it, but im ok with it up here.

re: "This thread would be useful if with each ability, there was in-depth strategy like when to bluff and the basics to using the cards to the best of their ability."

feel free

Sounds like a quick, general little fix UR could make to improve user's experience.

Don't we know that won't get done... smiley

thursday 01/01/2015

For a start, this should be posted in the relevant board, not Strategy and Tactics: General, but the one corresponding to your deck's intention...
Next, most Leaders including Morphun cause points penalties in tournaments

Dj Korps in packs for limited time guys

Now that draft mode is closed, post the same thing except ion the elo subforum. *facepalm*

Create a subject