wednesday 08/10/2014

tuesday 07/10/2014

I prefer montana for lower stars but there is no disputing uppers T2 power

monday 06/10/2014

Type 2 Survivor is a currency war. The richest will prosper.

Go to this link for 10 crs:

www.google.com

To be honest, it's not hacking when you give out your account info trying to cheat the game....

Ok then , i guess we dont need this thread smiley

sunday 05/10/2014

If I could make my own "If You Could Make Your Own X" thread, then I would make a thread where people could make their own sticks and we could all go out to the Thread Graveyard and beat some dead thread ideas.

If you DID "log" into such websites, I suggest you contact an online Moderator first, then Customer Sevice as soon as possible smiley
Remember to report malicious PMs to moderators.
The one and the only legit Urban Rivals website is www.urban-rivals.com, there is no way of earning clintz/tokenz/cards/whatever outside it.

smiley

edited by 0 General sunday 05/10/2014, 16:26

If you DID "log" into such websites, I suggest you contact an online Moderator first, then Customer Sevice as soon as possible smiley
Remember to report malicious PMs to moderators.
The one and the only legit Urban Rivals website is www.urban-rivals.com, there is no way of earning clintz/tokenz/cards/whatever outside it.

edited by 0 General sunday 05/10/2014, 16:26

Yes, and people wil still buy credits, just not as often. Buy making the game more accessible, I'm sure more newcomers will stay longer and be more likely to buy credits where otherwise they'd have left without doing so due to the apparent compulsory nature of spending real money. Reducing prices = increased demand = increased profits. It's not as if it costs much money to PRODUCE the packs...

2 messages

Ok

10/10

for the bomb rating smiley

I feel like this feature would be used so much,shame it would never be in the game smiley

saturday 04/10/2014

You need to have bought credits to be able to buy private sales.

In a T2DT, I saw a guy with Baldovino, Cassandra, Naja Ld, and No Nam.

Well I enjoy training no pillz so ok then
Only 2 8 powereds allowed
Only 4 7 powereds allowed
Only 4 6 powereds allowed
Etc.

1. Name
2. History
3. Deck format
4. Prizes
5. Other

Create a subject