tuesday 18/10/2011

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2052933" and change the = to :

monday 17/10/2011

3 messages

Naju for Harrow or Quinn

NIce deck smiley Wouldn't change a thing

Ok deck. If possible i would change Archibald to Jane Ramba, Dacote to Ray, Isatis to Arnie and Masamu to Trish.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2052490" and change the = to :

Not the best deck ever becuase it has too many cards you would want to lose with. I would personally change Sung Tsu to Tsubame, Anibal to Methane, Elke to Arkn and Wurmhol to Z3r0 D34d.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2052142" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Azel to Glorg and Mawpin to Phyllis.

I think it's dreadfully unfair that the ELO inactivity penalty applied hours before the final rankings. I resent that I finished with 1298 and not 1303, when hours before the end it said 1303. Had I known that they were going to penalize me, I would have played a game or two. I was simply content with my score being above 1300. If you're going to penalize for activity, or lack of, don't do it an hour or two before the final rankings. I want my 5 credits. kthxbai

Also, I'd change chronatog to blastoise so you can fit another cyberdragon in there without going over the star count.

Ok, and while you win with dolly and lose with 2 cards, what happens if you're opponent see's that (It would be pretty obvious) and beats your first?

You can do the exact same combo with Xu, and he's a lot easier to bluff with. His ability gets Uppers and Sak below their bonus.

sunday 16/10/2011

Try Spiaghi, Prince Jr, Donnie, Edd

The biggest reason I see for spyke getting banned is because he's in a clan that's not that popular yet. If he'd appeared in roots, gheist or piranas people would be voting him in more then they would vote him out.

saturday 15/10/2011

Actually, I retract my statement about FPC, AS/Nightmare is a lot easier to win with, now that marina and robb aren't banned

A major improvement in my eyes but i've never been comfortable playing tula in a half deck since in a 3/1 situation she just gets destroyed especially due to all the all stars running around this week

friday 14/10/2011

Oh update on this deck cleared 1300 elo with minimal trauma smiley

thursday 13/10/2011

Some people may even consider jeto as a wall smiley while miken is as pure atk. manipulator as there can be, i would stick with miken.

There are faster rooms to play tourneys in. If you're trying to win a DT in elo, you're doing it wrong smiley

wednesday 12/10/2011

4DPaladin: The problem is that nowerdays most clans are just as good as each other to the right player and that its is all a personal choice.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr (If possible).

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy and paste "preset=2045826" and change the = to :

Create a subject