friday 09/07/2010

@DarkOrc No it means that a card with base power and base damage adding up to 10 is allowed. E.g. lehane, melvin and a 4 star copper. smiley

thursday 08/07/2010

Need only 7 more players to joinsmiley

wednesday 07/07/2010

How do you find what arists did what card?

But his mother thought differently. “You will never have another chance to experience anything so spectacular. Enjoy this stage of your life while you can. You have much more to learn from the cultures and individuals all around the world. Stay with us tonight, but tomorrow, continue your journey around the world.”

And with that, the second leg of Matthew’s World Tour began. Next stop: Oh, Canada!

wasteroftime, expect a visitor. smiley

monday 05/07/2010

Http://urban-stories.centerblog.net...all of these are drawings from all the competitors?
Who made the colors?

sunday 04/07/2010

saturday 03/07/2010

Please destroy this thread the event has been cancled.

From tomorrow till 14th of july I'll be gone on holiday. To give an extra incentive to join I will give every 28th person that joins a card worth 2800 Clintz.

thursday 01/07/2010

Lotto

There are 2 pots, one for everyone and an extra for those of you canadians in celebration of canada day. If i see you switching your flag to the canadian flag, i will kick you out of this event. If it i ever find out, that you switched flags from another player, i will kick you out. Anyways, lets make this a fun event in name of...

smileysmileyCANADA DAY!smileysmiley

deleted

"400 is kind of steep..."
You're kidding, right?
Have you seen the prizes?
400 is pretty generous if you ask me.

Anywho, nice event Yoda. smiley
I put a thread in our guild message board so hopefully you'll get a couple more people in it.
Good luck with the event, mate. smiley

Sorry this event was deleted because à french moderator told me i can't pay the price if i have more than 1.000 people.

wednesday 30/06/2010

deleted

Made a new preset deck and I wanted to try it out in an event. I'd like to get to 16 entries and am willing to put the start of the tournament off till 3/7

If interested, please apply but only if you plan on staying through to the end and voting, even if you don't winsmiley
Two of a Kind

This game is definitely from Liar Game

tuesday 29/06/2010

Aww man, one was one of my clanmates lol. I should've known that.

deleted
it's a free moving event
the players vote for the format and clans
there will be 3 rounds
each round you will vote for 2 clans and an original format
u must follow the format
the majority of ur deck must be made up of people from the 2 voted clans (5/smiley
tht means leaders are allowed and so are fillers and 4/4 decks of the most majority voted clans
yay ~`F`~-~`U`~-~`N`~

monday 28/06/2010

"I think piranhas kinda rule dt's if you can make one, I come in aleast top 100 all the time without much trying... Nightmare on the other hand will never get you in anywhere in dt's.."

Excuse me, but please don't judge if you've never really tried nightmare...
I do not by any measure play optimally, but can usually get 10th - 40th with nightmare
I get top 10 easily with montana, so i'll agree its easier, but it should still be doable with nightmare

As for the original question, I'm not 100% sure because i don't play a T1 deck for DTs
but it should be OK cause nightmare has lots of good 2 stars and some decent damagers
it all depends if you want to play for the 2HKO or play a tiny deck

sunday 27/06/2010

I've seen a similar puzzle... but I must of read it wrong and still got it right. smiley

To join or not to join....That is the question.

Now I shall give you the answer and that answer is..

JOIN!! Still a lot of spots open and lots of clans needing someone to help them win.

Create a subject