wednesday 29/10/2014

10 messages

smiley it was a joke

tuesday 28/10/2014

To answer the question, sometimes yes and sometimes no smiley

Right i've come to the conclusion that God exists. Close this topic please smiley

I think this should be fixed! When playing on mobile you aren't able to view you're current position in DT
Would be à geest feature

monday 27/10/2014

Bring slots back dey mus do dat

Hi, Im sorry but your not allowed to sell avatars on the forums.

TheOPG: I certainly won't dispute that Fixit is good, just voicing how utterly depressing it would be to fight against him. I'm curious to see how my cards would interact with Ambre now. Time to power level! (And thanks again for letting me in the guild smiley)

Chakkal: Hey, thanks for following up! Deck looks vicious, especially now that Kazayan is unbanned. Will probably use Nellie in his spot for now since I can only really afford Christelle atm. Thanks again!

Ah! No wonder.
Thanks!
That explains a lot, as players in Asia are not aware of this!
smiley

sunday 26/10/2014

I'd prefer if they introduced a second set of Legendaries and then cycled through two sets in between new blood releases.

saturday 25/10/2014

smiley spikey13

Man rescues kinda expensive clan though

Ulrich might be a good defensive option.
It forces your opponent to think twice during their courage phase before bringing out the big boys.
Do consider him for non-ELO.

Parmabarb is also another solid pick.
You can sub Tula with Parmabarb for more pill manipulation?

Personally, I prefer Selma > Dalhia Cr.
It's a safer approach.
But that's me. smiley

friday 24/10/2014

I completely forgot that "Win X Fights in Y mode" were a thing; I only remembered the score ones. So yeah, that's totally feasible.

thursday 23/10/2014

Oh didn't notice that section.. Thnx will do

wednesday 22/10/2014

Have you bugged them again and would it matter if you did?

Don't worry about it.

Create a subject