sunday 16/10/2011

The biggest reason I see for spyke getting banned is because he's in a clan that's not that popular yet. If he'd appeared in roots, gheist or piranas people would be voting him in more then they would vote him out.

saturday 15/10/2011

Actually, I retract my statement about FPC, AS/Nightmare is a lot easier to win with, now that marina and robb aren't banned

A major improvement in my eyes but i've never been comfortable playing tula in a half deck since in a 3/1 situation she just gets destroyed especially due to all the all stars running around this week

friday 14/10/2011

Oh update on this deck cleared 1300 elo with minimal trauma smiley

thursday 13/10/2011

Some people may even consider jeto as a wall smiley while miken is as pure atk. manipulator as there can be, i would stick with miken.

There are faster rooms to play tourneys in. If you're trying to win a DT in elo, you're doing it wrong smiley

wednesday 12/10/2011

4DPaladin: The problem is that nowerdays most clans are just as good as each other to the right player and that its is all a personal choice.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr (If possible).

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy and paste "preset=2045826" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr (If possible).

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy and paste the "preset=2045826" and change the = to :

tuesday 11/10/2011

Lois Ld is good too just so you know smiley

Brittany is generally the better card, but I feel like wanda is better with her walling potential. Her 8 power and 2 star count almost always forces a pill from non-attack manipulators anyway

Interesting deck. I would personally change Zinfrid to Tsubame and Nakata to Yumi.

If possible i would change Chiara to Nahi Cr.

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. I would personally change Cortez to Taylor and Chiara to Kawamashi.

p.s: if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2043864" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Taham to Peeler.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Azel to Azgroth, Edwin to Sargh and Nellie to Maurice.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Fuzz to Neil and Edwin to Sargh.

p.s: if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you only copy the "preset=2041847" and change the = to :

deleted
deleted

Stella and Miss Stella was so good... i had to include both!

Create a subject