monday 10/11/2014

Yeah hence why ive got some of the cards from these clans hoping they i get 3 crs. i been thinking these clans aint had one for a while from what i can remember so it would be logical. Ok so when they go CR which i hope i have all 3 smiley i will keep em and sell the rest ok?

I am using the New app with an old IOS. And I do not have a Log Out function.

Like we had to train and lose many times to finally get agood deck. And they can easyily train. That is the problem

Yeah any of those three would be much better as splashes.

sunday 09/11/2014

Could I get an edit on my first post? I confused Nova for Miss Nova and vice versa.

Wtf is this! Why are you talking about nonsense ... IM getting a moderator

A very decent deck. I would replace Timber with Hugo instantly, who's actually rather cheap/ you may still own him

Arawaka is the clear problem card here I would replace her with Ozzy for the meantime...he is around 4K at the moment

1. My paper was inscribed upon parchment paper and detailed indentured servitude in the American Colonies during the 17th century.

2. hutson: I'm holding off on yours because I'm waiting for Isatis & Chiro to leave the base.

saturday 08/11/2014

Effie is the worse car

thursday 06/11/2014

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2784897&list

have a look smiley

And game modes..?

I'M SICK OF THIS SPAM BULLSH*T! REPORT!

wednesday 05/11/2014

Mainly common attack: 42 attack... Did 100 fights.. Thats the most common. Try to top it

I think I go for Uppers but not Jackie CR and I pick an other card. Thanks guys

Or even freaks to create some formidable life gaps

tuesday 04/11/2014

About my previous reply:
The art is at http://postimg.org/image/ukagwor0r/

20 messages

It is cool thinking of her as Greem's inverse twin. I never thought of her that way before.

Create a subject