tuesday 04/10/2011

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2037121" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Harleen to Esmeralda.

-Zawaha-: I personally think 0 Oliver deck is much better.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Nellie to Maurice and Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2036948"

monday 03/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Estalt to Glorg and Lois Ld to Selina.

Nice deck if toro wasn't banned lol. To make it usable i would change Toro to Dolly and Trish to Arnie.

Personally it dosn't seem that bad to me though with Greem ELO banned it probally won't work as well.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2035835" and change the = to :

sunday 02/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Carlito to Loocio and Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr (If possible).

It does stop pussycats a bit.

Ok deck. I would personally change Dr Saw to Methane, Ernst to Bristone and WoodXsxt to Wakai.

Piranas fold very easily to quality SOA characters. Strong DRs also beat them. Protection: Power beats Tula.

Piranas players also beat themselves quite often by overpilling.

As a clan they can beat anyone... if they strike good luck. They can also lose to anyone as it is easy to misplay and not very forgiving once behind. So they have poor consistency as a weakness.

saturday 01/10/2011

Wolfgang is amazingly good, and the extra dr works much better alongside the +life and poison

This has been the most hectic ELO week, I have ever experienced. smileysmileysmiley

Seems fine to me. smiley

Not really lol.

Don to Avola, Ace to Mona, and keep Sharon you already have a DR card so having Sharon for the help in damage when you dont draw Avola is better than having a second DR

friday 30/09/2011

I'd rather splash an 8/2 SoB than a 6/3 SoA.

Necromancer, I banish you to the depths of Urban Rivals hell.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Noemi to Cherry.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Liam to Otto.

Create a subject