thursday 06/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Frankie Hi to oxen.

Its all personal choice so if shes best for you use her.

Yeh its all personally choice so use sliman if hes the best for you.

Freaks/Jungo is a good decks for elo weeks when there is less SOB i.e piranas. I would say keep that deck and then invest in a rescue deck. You should be able to make a good ELO rescue deck with your budget as there are not a lot of very expensive must have cards.

wednesday 05/10/2011

@deathbaled nice joke its 40k smiley

Sheitane won't work.

Kenny, MAYBE. And a huge maybe at that.

Also, it should look great, and it WILL work great. 0 Demo got 1440+ ELO with it. smiley

tuesday 04/10/2011

I would personally change Ongh to Askai .

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2037121" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Harleen to Esmeralda.

-Zawaha-: I personally think 0 Oliver deck is much better.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Nellie to Maurice and Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2036948"

monday 03/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Estalt to Glorg and Lois Ld to Selina.

Nice deck if toro wasn't banned lol. To make it usable i would change Toro to Dolly and Trish to Arnie.

Personally it dosn't seem that bad to me though with Greem ELO banned it probally won't work as well.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2035835" and change the = to :

sunday 02/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Carlito to Loocio and Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr (If possible).

It does stop pussycats a bit.

Ok deck. I would personally change Dr Saw to Methane, Ernst to Bristone and WoodXsxt to Wakai.

Piranas fold very easily to quality SOA characters. Strong DRs also beat them. Protection: Power beats Tula.

Piranas players also beat themselves quite often by overpilling.

As a clan they can beat anyone... if they strike good luck. They can also lose to anyone as it is easy to misplay and not very forgiving once behind. So they have poor consistency as a weakness.

Create a subject