monday 19/09/2011

Not the worst deck ever but it could be prone to bad hands so i would change, Dallas to Quinn and Ashley to Kang.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2020479" and change the = to :

Berzerk is easy. I get 1300 with them a lot smiley

Staples: Lola, Elvis and Melanie (?)
Lola - My favorite card of all time. If you know how to pill properly, she can save you pills and pseudo-DR like a boss. She is THE reason to play Berzerk alongside Elvis, as she has so much potential to completely change a game. Most noobs just let her die to a spiaghi to gain life advantage, but the real beauty is either calling an opponent's 1 pill bluff or letting them think you would heavily pill her.
Elvis - Another reason to play Berzerk is their incredible SoA in the form of Elvis. Bogdan is banned very often, and when Berzerk starts getting more diverse so will Elvis, so use him while you can smiley. This card is virtually better than perma-banned striker (more solid power is better than more solid damage) and is better than Bogdan in some situations. Immense 8 power, more than decent 6 damage, SoA, why wouldn't you use this card?
Melanie - Some may disagree, but I find Melanie an absolute staple for this clan. Cards like Wardog, Wanda etc. are very powerful one of them has been permabanned on and off (yeah yeah, level 1 use w/e). Imagine that with immunity to Caelus, Robb, AS, Olga, Mona ,Blaaster etc. (you notice that most cards that are ELO banned are power reducers.) Unstoppable 8 power unless against Toro and Platinum (only ones I could think on top of my head)

Other Options: Cortez, Taylor, Revok, Kawamashi, Norman, Kostner Gus

I don't have space =.=

sunday 18/09/2011

Nice deck. smiley

0 Pride: I find Nahi Cr much better then Noodile Cr because Nahi Cr can stop Nightmare, piranas and skeelz.

hot 32 messages

This is an old thread
common guys don't bump

Is Askai perm banned all of the sudden? If not you will be able to use him still the odd week...

saturday 17/09/2011

Done. 1300+ with this deck:

Wood

Interesting deck. I would personally change XU52 to wardom.

Why use Hula when you can use the lovely Cyb Lhia?

Giving everyone who rates my deck up 100 clintz. Just send me a pm, that you rated it up. Need to reach 1000. Thanks smiley

friday 16/09/2011

6 messages

smiley

Interesting deck i would personally change Cassandra to Baldovino and Hula to Harleen.

Nice deck. When Bogdan is banned change him to Wolfgang.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1970318" and change the = to :

If you have a defeat card fetish splash C Wing

WoodXsxt is better than Wakai imho
same life gap
with Stop opp Bonus which really lets his bonus come into its own

thursday 15/09/2011

3 DR seems like it works pretty well for me, I usually aim for that. I changed Griezzo to edd though smiley

Nice deck using the current ELO bans. smiley

Interesting deck. I would personally change Karen to Kang.

Thanks! smiley

wednesday 14/09/2011

Done, shall see if it works better with a wall in the deck smiley

Create a subject