thursday 24/07/2014

They could make an survey and listen to our opinion.. Like:
"What do you think of this game mode?" "What do you think we should do to make it better?" "What are your suggestions to make the entire game better?" "What do you think of this staff member? And why do you think that?"
I think this subject should be taken to the others languages (Mainly Italian, French and Spanish!).. I didn't put it in the Portuguese because I feel like that one is kind of useless.. Every player in this game has his idea of how to make the game better.. So if the staff could try to listen to 1% of those players, maybe the game would comeback to his place..

wednesday 23/07/2014

You are not "just telling the facts"
you are saying your opinion without listening to anybody else

.... and I think this wraps it up smiley

UR needs MORE TRACTION!

we need more advertising, UR is dwindling because no one knows about it

at this rate we'll end up like Dounia...

monday 21/07/2014

Alright i understand. But it doesnt make any sence stille...

sunday 20/07/2014

saturday 19/07/2014

Make me avatar i will givenyou 5k If like

Happened to me once , contact supportsmiley

thursday 17/07/2014

I proposed this a while back, but I don't think staff want it to happen

It kinda sucks if you want to play a DT, but the only time you are on is non-DT hours

The answer to that question "what should be done?" is actually simple:

Anything that breaks the monony of 4 cards on the table, take turns, win or lose-system.

I mean - no matter what format you play, ELO, Survivor, Tournament, Duel, Events or Solo its ALWAYS THE SAME. Its the same base game. 4 cards on the table, take turns.

Break that basic monotony - anything will do - any sensible alternative will work to break the monotony.

The real question is not "What it should be?" real question is "What it should NOT be?" and the answer is : It should not be the same boring base that has been around from the beginning and that has never changed in any way.

Just take 2 new alternatives to gameplay (not formats, not card limitations - real genuine changes to how existing cards are used) and implement those. And voéla - you just added 200% more game to urban rivals. Staff can make these alternative games and enforce them so players have more choices.

And ffs - remove duel and make free common card a daily reward for playing 20 matches in the game. People are playing duels because its easy way to grind free card. Duel is stupid, it dumbs down the gameplay. People do it just for missions and free card. Put the grind on other game modes and ditch Duel.

wednesday 16/07/2014

You may as well spill the beans Play_0 what happened?

Hi. I've posted the same question on the french message board because i'm curious. What are your favourites abilities in UR ? What is your top 5 and why ? I post mines so we will be able to read, discuss and compare about this subject.

N°1 = +1 life per damage : underestimated this ability can create a huuuge difference beetween two players. It's a dangerous ability because it needs to be used generally with a fury to make the difference, so it makes it or breaks it if your opponent reads you.

N°2 = Defeat - or + life : equilibrated with a lot of strategies, bluff is often a success because these cards seems to be the easiest to read. Good for the bluff with pillzs and good for holding without, this ability is also very useful to place your revenge the round after.

N°3 = Stop Ability : a classic, it helps you against a fucking Uranus at the last rounds or transform an evil Mefisto in a sweet baby. Often magic but sometimes sad for the game.

N°4 = Stop Bonus : I don't like this ability but it helps me against Rescue and their dirty +12 attack and Ulu Watu with 11 Power (more with Ambre), so I like it a little.

N°5 = Defeat recover X/X pillz : Useful for creating tension , throw a Tsubame on the battlefield with a lot of pillzs to end your two shots (avoid stop ability when you try) or chain these cards with revenges abilities to kick some asses (did you see Vortex and Frozn like me ?!).

I'm waiting for your Top 5, thanks for reading.

tuesday 15/07/2014

O i see it top right hand side man i must be blind smiley. well i close this now

monday 14/07/2014

Someone closed it:/

sunday 13/07/2014

smiley i was spit balling a idea. to hel with the timers.

the higher your lvl the more of a exspert you should be so the faster you play.

I think an altogether more involved with the community staff would be great. And a few new forum operators would be perfect, just what's needed

I play a mono Skeelz deck in tourney when i play though.

I'm torn between the Freaks n Skeelz both are so much fun to use (very unpredictable)

Create a subject