wednesday 07/09/2011

Just play alot. Eventually you'll figure out common pilling patterns, clans and how ELO players use them, and then you'll be winning easily.

What would be a good clan to use as a half-deck DR support?

tuesday 06/09/2011

You should try mono montana

monday 05/09/2011

Thanks for your useful feedback! Especially UDareSurfMeAV.

I've made an updated version of the deck swapping XU52 for Methane and Arkn for Leviatonn (since he's not ELO banned this week).

Check it out here, and please tell me what you think smiley deleted

Nice deck. I would change Elke to Z3r0 D34d and if possible Dolly to Leviatonn.

Nice deck. I would personally change Wendy to Mindy.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2005233" and change the = to :

Its a good budget. If you get more clintz/cards i would change Azel to Azgroth, Edwin to Sargh, Mawpin to Phyllis, Deebler to Chiara, Logan to Tomas and Snowflake to Praxie. Its a lot of changes but you don't have to do them all.

deleted

sunday 04/09/2011

Thanks for the positive feedback and advice as well!
@HB-911 That's my goal to get Praxie and Jay. Oh, and Vermyn N and Fixit. Then, after that get the three Cr's I always wanted Chikko Cr, Noodile Cr, and Caelus Cr.

Ok thanks UM_AaaBattery!

Schrodinger's Cat

I alternated between this and mono-Skeelz for 1300. Didn't bother trying for higher.

PS, I hate you Void! smiley

Interesting deck.

There are a few changes you could try:

Burger to Diana and Ella to Wardog or Burger to Laura and Bryan to Ray.

Ok deck. To improve it i would personally change Hystrix to Rodney, Veronica to Diana and Ella to Wanda.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2002510" and change the = to :

Nice mono wasnt working for me after 1200 so i switch to this half an got 1300 in a few match
ELO ¿Bunisimo?

"13 matches obviously took place over a couple hours, so its not like its a negligible time period."

Post 3.

saturday 03/09/2011

I played ELO Daily Tournaments, not Type 1 or Type 2. The one that has blue ELO logo, golden cup and a link to these prizes.

friday 02/09/2011

-I'm not afraid- La Junta

Check out mine. Definitely not a bad one. smiley

Good luck,
Reaperis

Ive played with Junkz and Piranas got my highest score eva which was 1320 so i'm going back to the pillz manip tactic smiley Badweek perhaps smiley

Nice deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma, Ector to Taljion, Kristin to Raeth and Noemi to Cherry.

Ok deck. I would personally change Bloodh to Selma, Cyan to Taljion, Katan to Raeth and Spycee to Puff.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1999909" and chang ethe = to :

Create a subject