And it looks like this has died.

saturday 12/07/2014

5 messages

That stupid trick smiley

It's so lame

friday 11/07/2014

Thank u Both smiley

6 messages

You just keep your eyes peeled for an event like that. I don't know when/if one like that comes up, but we don't have all the events memorized.

I mean cant use in elosmiley

Just use your leader an you dont need the exp bar.
i lvl up only cards i play with. sell the otheres you dont wont or need no need to lvl them up.
an if i do use the exp bar i only use it on card thats reach 4* an need that boost to be a 5* fast or a 3* wich maxs at 4* dont need your exp bar for nothing els heck my exp bar maxes out in just 2 hours

I got the comic in ebook format, it's selling all around the glove that way. So it's easy to get ahold of it. The editors could have translated it though.

thursday 10/07/2014

This is something you learn with experience gained by playing the game.

But I also like Roots and Uppers in elo so smiley

tuesday 08/07/2014

Keep both. Both have a decent chance of going Cr eventually.

Yeah, the order is currently: Nightmare, La Junta, Bangers, Roots, Jungo, Ulu Watu, Frozn, Montana, Fang Pi Clang, Sakrohm, Skeelz, Piranas, Uppers, Huracan, Riots, Pussycats, Vortex, Rescue, Sentinel, Freaks, Junkz, GHEIST, All Stars, Berzerk, and then back to Nightmare.

When a new Ld appears, it interrupts the order and remains permanently in that position. (With the exception of Lois Ld moving behind Gail Ld, like Thoazol said.)

Not what i expectedsmiley

but ok here is your prize

smiley

@BA_Mihir ye do not who shrek is or what he is???
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
@shrek "You shouldn've of done that."

monday 07/07/2014

@xxcAnimalxx: As stated in the opening line in the thread, there really is no "fair" way to do this. By getting rid of these cards (or finding a different method of distribution) there is going to be some backlash. The final result is not going to be 100% agreed upon by the entirety of UR. I think, overall, the point is that these cards need to go somewhere, away from the cards that are actually useful and playable to the game.

MTG has some pretty bad cards, but all of them serve some sort of a purpose (original cards that are now awful - similar to this UR post - are no longer found in new packs, you can still buy these, but my $4 spent on current packs won't be wasted on useless cards). MTG/Pokemon/Yugioh, etc wouldn't fit as a comparison because your deck is a lot bigger rather than UR requiring only 8 cards....when you have 8 cards per deck you only need a specific amount of legitimate cards to play the game, the rest are just filler until you get that better card.

What purpose does Sandy serve to playing the game? Yes, she is a card you would "collect", but that is the only purpose that card serves, is to collect (which would kind of make it a "collector".....but I digress).

Why saturate the market with cards that no one wants? Maybe have a market plug that limits market offers to under 150 with Kate soaking up the clintz for tickets? Either way, a card like Wilhem or Milton is playable even if it is awful, a card like Mac Hen isn't even realistically playable.

saturday 05/07/2014

Bummpsmiley

NB : Sorry, seems I got a bug... I lock.

Create a subject