sunday 10/08/2014

Cause people were also commenting

Honestly I never once, even in the slightest, made a decision not solely based on stats smiley

Wut.

Get fifa 15,whenever it comes out.

Benchemotions

saturday 09/08/2014

No Problem,and good luck! smiley

Let's make an clan guide fro each clan.. This way we can help . all players.. The best way is to say whats the best game mode for each clan an make an top 5 of each level.. Like Montana: DT - 5* Avola - Jimmy - Fabio - Don - Tino.. And we can say the cheap mention..

Im playing nightmare/roots deck now and i like it before gheist/pirana and all my card are common cards try to experiment afterall this game is not just having good cards

Ok then..
*Saturday, August 9
Today he's very mad.. The game hasn't be working for a couple of hours now.. He's starring at us with his deadly eyes.. "Who are you, what are you doing here?" they say.. He looks angry and I'm afraid of my life.. Please tell my mother I love her.. He came to us slowly.. *

I think people dont like this os sory

friday 08/08/2014

Well, it's the 8th now, Dounia?smiley

It just counts as power. it can be added or taken away

I have yet to notice why that name is mentioned so much.

thursday 07/08/2014

You remembered to go digging Buttacup.

Well played.

Winner of necro topic corpse is yousmiley

logo UR 2 messages

Aren't we all smiley

Well OP did want a combo and Berzerk really doesn't have any other combos lol

sunday 03/08/2014

And Judge Scare doesn't add anything to that deck that would be worth the lesser points. He's at most a sub for one of the current 5*s if you're on a tight budget, which you're not on.

Thanks for insulting me , u lol

Yeah LoA rap is australian lol

DARE or deleted

I'd say Plastic Beach but I was told DARE might be better. I do pretty good with Plastic Beach and I don't play too fast but rank pretty fair so this deck has potential. Sasl Lovelace is good for the deck when you want that KO but might lose so you can get your pills back and still win smiley

smiley shame

Create a subject