header image

tuesday 02/12/2014

PS: You will hear a lot of different answers. So try the public presets and Look for high Rates decks.

monday 01/12/2014

Ok ok smiley

I'm under the impression that people downvote sucessful presets because they hate seeing them. Not as a part of a "If i downvote this people won't see it" strategy just - you see that popular/disgusting decklist and they downvote because they're sick of losing against it.

Another thing I've seen over the years is that a lot of people don't vote on the effectiveness of the deck but "bling power" - the more legendary expensive stuff you cram into a deck, the more votes. You put one of the big five or one of the 1 mill Cr's - you get upvotes.

Then there's the fact that UR actually has a steep learning curve and that it's VERY difficult to tell at a glance what a good deck is, and also that THAT changes all the time as there's a big bunch of cards which are complete killers if everyon's forgotten how they are always pilled and complete ass if your oppponents can read them. There's FPC (and Jungo) decks which make 0 sense on paper - but they win hard because they make 0 sense and noone can pill against them sensibly. But they'll never get upvotes because they look silly. My fastest ELO 1300 was with a 3 Stop Junta deck, but who'd ever upvote that?

And then there's the fact that most people tend to think in terms of staples so most comments will be along the linex of "X for Y" and Y will always be the more well known / predicatable card. It's rather funny when cards change status in this regard. Once upon a time a deck with Wendel would get downvotes. Because of Wendel.

sunday 30/11/2014

I like the deck, by the way.

friday 28/11/2014

I don't know what you're fighting for but i think its safe to say that there's just a little bit of pride..smiley
"century lvl'd account?" For me, level doesn't measure how good a player is.
Sa totoo lang bro, I think it's fair and okay. If you're really good then there's no need to be insecure. Whatever hands you opponents have regardless of their level.

But if the concern was just about respect, an issue between a newbie and a high lvl player, well I think we're on the same page, me myself give more respect to the members of the old breed not considering personality/attitude though

thursday 27/11/2014

That is why I said once you are over level 40

wednesday 26/11/2014

Cain Ld
3* Berserk
8/2
Ability: VoD: +2 Life

monday 24/11/2014

I would totally pay good money for a copy of Wesel.

Moved to the right section.

saturday 22/11/2014

Hi, Please can you move this discussion here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2428971&subject_page=last#answers

friday 21/11/2014

DT T2: Nightmare, Bangers, Junkz, Sentinel, Montana, Rescue, Junta, NOTJungo, NOTPussycats, NOTSakrohm

thursday 20/11/2014

I'd rather have 500 clintz on day 4 and 1 credit on day 5 to be honest. That way, new players can decide for themselves what inexpensive cards to add to their collection and experienced players can save up those few extra clintz for a major purchase. Getting showered with worthless cards from packs is annoying. Devaluing them beyond any conceivable profit by throwing them around as some major reward is just bleh.

tuesday 18/11/2014

The game is vastly improved compared to 2008 for sure. But with every improvement, my thirst for improvements grows bigger than the improvements can quench it usually. I want molre of the amazing innovations like Coliseums, Tokens and those events to win special cards along the line of the Pilzken event, the DJ Korpse event and the Romana event

I'm expecting little.

I've seen this happen with Eredan Arena's Survival mode (point-for point they are almost identical sans the Leader portion), and that mode went about as well as the Titanic.

Plus we don't have any details about the nuts and bolts of the mode, ie Are there plans for the star count?; Will banned/penalized cards be allowed?; Will there be limits on what clans we can draw from?; Can we draw Collectors or Legendaries? et cetera.

You pronounce it the same as you pronounce Chernobyl. It's a hard Ch, so you basically "churned him" in the face, which, while not as cool as Gretchenign someone to death, is still pretty cool. Then again, I am Croatian and I love my Ch's (it's an actual letter with it's own grapheme in my toungue, emblematic with hardcore mountain dwelling rednecks).

Even though this is totally unrelated I battled Kate in duel and she had s freaking Dj Korr Cr!

I like parmabarb the most. His annoying presence is enough to make opponents dread facing him. One wrong move and the opponent will be left in the dust especially with raeth or rekved supporting him

I think depending on the week my preference would depend for the other 2
For instance with such a heavy la junta presence I prefer Hawkins but if it's a rescue or all star week then amiral coco is more useful in becoming an offensive wall to attack with

sunday 16/11/2014

Http://prntscr.com/5709gk

No idea hehe

Once you purchase credits or done certain free credit offers then you unlock the market permanently. The stars only last for 31 since your last purchase and then disappear until you buy more.

Create a subject