thursday 03/07/2014

wednesday 02/07/2014

Ok, the slow leveling up thing and miniscule XP Reserve filling is definitely annoying.
But then again, I did just mass buy and invest in Sentinel and Riots so then again . . .
But, I personally usually sell at low amounts.
How much is the XP Pricing out of curiosity?

Thanks for your input guys (and gals?)
I got Copernica and all the Riots cards I could want! smiley
I made a surprising amount off the Commons and Uncommons smiley
I can even expand into Sentinel!

Incomplete idea. It should read: "The collecting and trading aspect is very important to the running of the game." It's why the cards are released the way they are and the Cr selections are so secretive. This is why the second idea won't ever happen.

Because Arno is so OP.....lol. If anything, ban Brody, gives us Arno. Brody is pretty OP tbqh, and Arno will almost definitely lose, especially against All-Stars.

And Bristone is very borderline, because she IS a great DR, and her clan has cards that do like 10 damage possibly and then DR away, and with SOA. Lea....idk why she's banned. Trade for Norton the giant slayer pls. Speaking of borderline cards, Clover, Lizbeth, El Divino and Fuzz are all very borderline cards due to the fact that they are in the clans they are in.

Ok :/ so there is no way I can do this

monday 30/06/2014

I heard so much about it but i never played and i really want smiley

In case of sob tho there abilitys would rock it hard core.

man dragon cards
knights kings a jester that will spank you
an the pesents beggers an the theifs that can steal pillz or aka - players pillz or life even. so many many options for a midevil clan

saturday 28/06/2014

Yes spinning 1 at a time then 100 will give you mush higher % odd of hitting the mark you wont .

I played a guy 4 times in a dt just yester day ways geting old lolsmiley

You wont a ld leader how about this a 9/4 with copy your copy your clans bounes as there ability a true ld leader

monday 23/06/2014

If an event closes or extends without doing anything but keeps taking donations please can you contact a Moderator or support to make sure its not a scam.

We can't do anything about free events closing without any warning if the creator hasn't taken and clintz or cards.

sunday 22/06/2014

Hi, Please can we keep thread like this to the off topic thread: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2428971&subject_page=0#answers

Thank you.

I think he was a normal player at that time. First he had Zero Rage, got to level 100, complained about the name and now he's All The Rage.

friday 20/06/2014

This isn't league of legends
or smite
or world of warcraft
or runescape
or dragonfable/adventurequest
or many other games
you can't "send" charecters or cards or gods or gold or dragoncoins or anything like that like in urban rivals

tuesday 17/06/2014

...turns out you can't delete messages on the message board, or can you?

monday 16/06/2014

This has also happened to me, hopefully UR ill patch soon

saturday 14/06/2014

Riots,Sentinel,Huracan and Pussycats

wednesday 11/06/2014

tuesday 10/06/2014

Dr Van Wesel - Just a solid versatile card. Copy Opp Bonus can hold alot of things.
Octana - Just a solid card that can do alot of good things.

I think the main advantage of the Riots is that they are incredibly versatile and they are good at everything. That is also their weakness. The fact that they have a counter to everything makes gameplay very linear and easy to disrupt. If you figured out what your enemy was playing along with you could stop their De Couture from having a revenge turn for example and counter easily.

That said, their bonus makes them hard to stave off. They only get harder each round, unlike Huracan, who have a powerful early game and surrender easily later.

I really hope they nerf the next few Riot cards. I want to collect them in the future (I love steampunk) but I don't want them to be overplayed or get alot of ELO bans so yeah, the cards need to be dimmed down a bit.

Create a subject