friday 26/08/2011

Yea....I changed it. It suxsmiley

thursday 25/08/2011

Interesting deck. smiley

Im sorry but the deck was deleted/ the link dosn't work.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Herman to Dorian, Lehane to Wendel and Chiara to Pallack.

I'm too lazy to play to 1300 ELO every week.smiley

wednesday 24/08/2011

For the most part people replying have it correct. Vortex is not a good clan to mono with. However they have one of the best half decks in elo. That half is:
Cyb Lihia, C wing, Deea, Dagg

It is only 11 stars leaving you with plenty of room to put in lots of big cards. Here is the part I disagree with people on though. Vortex is best played with POWER MANIPULATION. Here is why: when you play with vortex you will tend to end up with more pills at the end of the game. Those extra pills can best be used by HIGH POWERED CARDS. I believe Ulu Watu to be the best for this although I'm sure Bangers with Blaaster would work well too. Here is a very good deck that will get you to 1300 in no time every week: Time Surfers(ELO)

The other effective way to use this half deck is with a clan that can apply a huge life gap (Jungo, Berzerk, La Junta, FPC). I prefer Jungo, especially in a half deck. I have gotten to 1430 with both of these similar decks:
Ongh version: Deja Vu (1431)
Askai version: I TOOK MY LAST FINAL EVER TODAY

Yes, that does make sense. Guess it is a lot more difficult at high levels b/c of Piranas/Nightmare/GHEIST and possibly Roots. I am starting to believe the best deck to play at the top are anti SOA/SOB and PussyCats lack that.

I agree Medivh, haven't been using it this week smiley

Agree with Medivh and Hoax. The composition of opponents change when you go up in elo. In the lower portions you'll meet every single kind of deck under the sun, but beyond 1300 there's like 3 or 4 types of decks, at best (it may not necessarily be GHEIST, piranas and rescue *every* week, but yeah those clans do pop up alot).

So you make a deck, climb to 1350, look around and see what everyone else is using, then modify or change your deck accordingly.

tuesday 23/08/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1991067

Improved

Leviatonn and toro is banned this week smiley

monday 22/08/2011

Didnt see this before, never inteded to copy your deck smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1989708&list

Rate and comment please smiley

Nice deck when the cards are not ELO banned.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1989304&list

The new version, is it better?

STOP characters are not very good for 1/2 decks. There's a very high chance that you'll end up with characters with neither ability nor bonus. Trust me, plain 6/5 Janice is very sad.

Ulu Watu really needs at least 5 characters- you've got to have their bonus.

Junta is ok with 4 characters, but they have to be the right characters, such as Naginata, Bryan and Trish, all 3 of which can make a difference even without their bonus. Unfortunately that is also 12*.

Neither clan has especially great 2* characters, which is also a problem.

13* for Ulu could be Nanook, Felicia, Lin Bee, Gabrielle, Taigo. If you have 14*, upgrade Taigo -> Gaia or Janice.

Again, I think there are inherent problems with Ulu + Junta, but I would suggest something like:

Nanook
Felicia
Lin Bee
Gaia
Gabrielle
Naginata
Archibald
Trish

sunday 21/08/2011

Um first of all Sak is one of the weakest for ELO because their best cards (Guru, Graks, Uranus and Sigma) are all banned. Even if you use them, there's no reason to use them mono-clan.

Second, you should probably pick up Jautya and Stella. Prioritize Stella because first she's much better than Sol Hana and second she may go up in value in a few months. 8-8.5k is a fair price for her right now. I also like Corina. But I'm down on Petra. TrinmkkT is also interesting if you have room for it.

Create a subject