saturday 17/05/2014

1 messages

I just traded away my last James Cameron DVD, sorry.

Riotsopolis sounds better than Riotspolis.

@blobby: It is the proper Latin plural (also in German, for ex.). "bonuses" does not have a plural. It is an English-formed plural already.

friday 16/05/2014

I can just see all the Bersek/Frozn split decks this would spawn, lol. smiley

"and not for him to just be gangnam styling by himself in my collection"

Lmao

Yeah I agree there should be a mode to use the new cards.smiley

A heal / Poison that activates straight away
Defeat +2 Life : Similar to pussycats but weaker to KO
Heal +2 Life Max X : Not sure what to set X to, to keep it balanced compared to Freaks.
+6/7 Attack for every non-riots card in your hand (max of 12/14 respectively,, but idk seems hard to balance as it could go anywhere from 0 to 14)
or +2 attack for every non-riots card in play as a more consistent variant
Stop: +3 power & +2 damage >smiley
Backlash: - 2 life minimum 4 : Would need weak 2* star cards otherwise all the splashes would come from here, would make for some nice abilties /stats and excellent play in sob weeks? :o

So essentially ive broken up the rares of each clan into
1000 and give a good support

Fang Pi
Very similar to La Junta they trade a slightly worse rare chance for a better chance of getting a good uncommon, making a nice backup choice

tuesday 13/05/2014

1. Wrong subforum
2. Which app? There are two.

monday 12/05/2014

We know more like 70%
nobody has ever gotten less than a rass cr on the wheel of fortune so I'm guessing no less than 800k
for silver and bronze it's pretty vague

sunday 11/05/2014

*Double Clap*

Lets close this thread up!

Medieval Twitch?!?!

Not worth it, Id just say up buy PAX Twisted Fate from eBay...

saturday 10/05/2014

Good luck cause you're gonna need it if you are actually gonna do it that way...

wednesday 07/05/2014

Perhaps a clan led by a genius from Clintz city's past whocame forward in time to steal tech from the future?

Still not working, but i'll keep trying.
I'm managing to score much higher in trounements now, so top 150 is within reach.

We were full once, 600 members is the max I think unless its changed. But we had a clear out of inactive players and are now at a more manageable 470ish members.

tuesday 06/05/2014

Meh

sunday 04/05/2014

Yup. Aside that there's no minimum in +lpd and that steal wouldn't be reliant on the card's damage to be effective.

You can't cancel it after someone bid on it. If no one bid on it, just click cancel in the top right corner of the auction.

Yes, like FR Bonuses, it will be hard to do it here though I think.. but would be fun!
plus it would be interesting to make half deck with them too! think of the possibilities..

saturday 03/05/2014

This bonus means that if you life went under 0 it still gives you 7 lifes smiley

Create a subject