monday 15/08/2011

Scratch the Wild freaks deck, one of the characters are banned.

Murray, Redra and Chiara should be in there. Jay, Jautya and Wakai are kinda overrated.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1981621

I'm starting back with Junkz so R&C.

sunday 14/08/2011

W00T

16:23 Elo you won by forfeit against 0 -Crash- 0, V.I.P_69_V.I.P (17-9): 1354 ELO
16:19 Elo you won by forfeit against 0 Ph3nix, Les Têtes Brûlées (14-1): 1341 ELO
16:16 Elo you beat odaps, Wild Wolves (12-5): 1327 ELO
16:08 Elo you won by timeout against In flamesss (5-14): 1314 ELO
15:57 Elo you narrowly escaped from Spiderm85 (9-6): 1303 ELO

My new elo record with this smiley with little to no effort

---Death---

for this week

As long as ghumbo doesnt become cr,il fecth him back when he looses his bann.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1981293

Thanks! smiley

Oh okay really sorry, im not really that active anymore, but when i do play i play competitively in ELO

deleted: Interesting deck. I would personally change Nerfeniti to Pan because you have a lot of damage reducers so a bit more + life would help. Pan's 7 power if also more helpfull then Nerfeniti's 5.

deleted: Nice deck. Kolos is best used as a bluff in this deck.

Montana ... MONO: Griezzo might look like a good card but i would change him to Edd.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=907933" and change the = to :

saturday 13/08/2011

Ok deck. I would personally change Glenn to Herman, Harold to Pallack, Edwin to Sargh and Eadh to Phyllis.

0UC-DarkEagle: Interesting deck. I would personally change Igor to Bogdan and Ivana to Brittany.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Igor to Bogdan and Ivana to Brittany.

Dwan would also be a good 5* when having greem on your deck.

friday 12/08/2011

Hi i played terrible and didnt notice that the clan was rescue or montana. Please help me to "KNOW HOW TO SEE THE STUFFKTHX"

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1978240" and change the = to :

JKool101: You don't get a bonus sorry.

Made it mcuh more solider and KO easier deleted

since it now has one 5 star i made it have shaakarti since i cant let my 5* go to waste.

depending i will put Dregn back

It goes down by 2^X, where X is amount days since u played.
SOoo:
2 for 1 day
4 the next day
8 after that and so on

thursday 11/08/2011

deleted is a little bit more stable.

Create a subject