saturday 19/12/2009

Especially as it says on the event page you have to be member of this guild since the end of November smiley

thursday 17/12/2009

This is a minor bump up,

this event is open for applying!!

join up before it ends smiley

tuesday 15/12/2009

Don't even know you so 'again' makes no sense to me and I suggest you look up the word sarcsam.

I've heard enough, you try and do some good for players and its thrown in your face. Forget it.

Mods delete please.

Dont read the (for the frist 20) then entrance fees: 200 clintz for the last 44
part i did not mean it

I have decided to end auditions early. Thanks to all those who applied. smiley

monday 14/12/2009

Sorry i need to remember to put the links (pounds head with hammer)

Well, I have to say, this beggining to go crazy, I mean, the Rescue with the Freaks, like, they hate each other!
Here's a good advice, use e'm all againts each other, it's a clan for them self, like it IS a war isnt it? Try to make a more, eh.. simple pack, like, Sentinels - La Junta, GHEIST - Nightmares, or Freaks - Piranas!
This is just an advice, not a critictismsmiley

This is an event where bragging rights are more important that the prizes itself!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=18499

Fight for survival in "Twisted T1"

Why play plain old Type 1, when we can play "twisted" Type 1?

Twisted T1:
25 stars
8 cards
2 clans
4 cards from each clan
No 5 stars
No 5 stars (yes, its an important rule)
No -/+ attack bonuses or abilities (meaning no uppers, rescue, montana, junkz, sentinel, etc, and no taigo, askai,kang, etc)
All ELO banned/Staff banned cards allowed as long as the rules above are followed.
No leaders

Eh, Type 1 = Boring
Twisted T1 = smiley

But wait, there's more XD
There will be one round, fight each person 3 times. No random. 12 Pillz, 12 Life. Bonus Points for KO. And.. you don't get penalized for using staff banned cards =D

You can be in your own group if you want, just tell me what you want your group to be called smiley

If you see anyone who is cheating by breaking these easy rules to follow by, then let me know, and they will get a warning, and if their cheating doesn't cease then they shall face the consequences of the "eliminate" button!

Join! And check out the prizes smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=18499

sunday 13/12/2009

Hello ya all

This a new event where players start battles with 0 pillz and people can only use Bangers,All Stars,Ulu Watu,Leaders,ofc you can use pillz gained from Shann,Morphun etc.
I think rarest cards in this event would be:Stanly,Morphun,Shann,Lamar Cr...if you have atleast 2 of these in your decks your chance is high to win
prizes still low but ofc if more people join,higher prizes come!!!
Thanx for reading

link:http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=18472
Hyperlink: Battle for pillz

saturday 12/12/2009

friday 11/12/2009

@Death_X Level 20 is the maximum level you can be.

You have until Monday to join! Good Luck to all that are currently in! smiley

thursday 10/12/2009

Congratulations to our winners!!

The 3 elected admins for UC are: Babs Hartley, -- Simple -- and RemixV

These 3 admins made 2 random draws each to come up with 6 voters who will win the 6 random Rare cards.

The winners are:
Arunarsirakul
HD_Cudly_Buny
jismark
Laus_Deo_OC
EU_Yami Prem
pk4y

Congratulations!

Your prizes will be given to you by the newly elected admins as their first admin task for UC. smiley

Thank you for participating!

Cheers,
Mermaid

wednesday 09/12/2009

A few video response in now
go check out the competition in the link
btw if you can't buy a certain card just say so on the vid and that you can't and i won't mark you down

tuesday 08/12/2009

Thanks ryder3185
deleted
join now

monday 07/12/2009

I feel sorry for the moderators having to verify these posts.

I reckon since this will be near impossible to accomplish, either to close this thread, and pat ourselves for learning a lesson OR reduce the goal number to 50 or something.

I apoligize on behalf of our community to our grateful moderators. smiley

Close this plz mods

saturday 05/12/2009

Bump

Create a subject