monday 23/11/2009

Taham will also be a prize for this contest thanks to Yami Prem! thanks Yami!! Contest begins today!

*Close Please*

I realize it states in the rules that your score will slowly go back down to 1000 if you don't play within a "few days". Urban Rivals should tell us exactly what that time limit is. Yesterday I played ELO until I got to 1300, what I thought was enough to get me 10 credits. Between the time I hit 1300 and the end of the weekly tournament LESS THAN TWO DAYS had passed. That isn't a "few days". I signed back on just now to find out I had dropped to 1298 and that the weekly scoring had ended. A pretty big letdown and a loss of 5 easy credits. C'mon UR, I've come to expect more out of you than this. Thanks for reading, and I hope this is stated more explicitly in the future.

sunday 22/11/2009

deleted

Join this event for your chance at many great prizes.
This event is T2 and you can only use Piranas or Nightmare, no leader.

saturday 21/11/2009

JOIN EVENT
NO DAMAGE

COOL CR PRIZES

come and join

No more writers accepted

Please close this mods

smileysmileysmiley

I liked it really great drawns smiley

friday 20/11/2009

No what?

wednesday 18/11/2009

OK some mod really needs to PM me about their problem with me, seriously

tuesday 17/11/2009

Diversity Tournament

Diversity tournament, let's see how well you perform when the pressure of no bonus + random is put on you!

Prize list:

Top 1: Vickie CR

Top 2: Kerozinn CR

Top 3: Alec CR

JOIN NOW!

Few years back.. T1 is the preferred room to get more points in Dt's.. lol smiley

saturday 14/11/2009

Should do something with famous game char. or movie char, or something in that nature.smiley

friday 13/11/2009

deleted
French event, a few translate

Rules

-19* including one 5* and seven 2*
-Are forbidden : Leaders, Jackie (R), Lyse Teria Cr (Cr), Vickie Cr (Cr), Kiki (R) Cr, General Cr (Cr), DJ Korr Cr (Cr), Tanaereva (U), Guru Cr (Cr), GraksmxxT (R), Copper (U), Hawk (R), Askai, Caelus (R) and Kolos
-Tanaereva (U), Vickie Cr (Cr), Copper (U) et Caelus (R) are allowed in semi-evos
-Are allowed : semi-evos
-No doubles (or two of a kind if you prefer)
-The 5* must be the sole of its clan
-When you win, you are allowed to add one star to your deck.
-When you draw, both players add one star to their decks.
-After 5th round, two players add one bonus star
-You are only allowed to make one change at a time. The new card you add can be of any clan except the one of your 5* card.

THE GAME ENDS BY KO. THE ONE WHO IS KO LOSES.

September 14,1991

thats my birthdate and also my guess... ehehe...

wednesday 11/11/2009

Thanks to all players who have joinedsmiley

tuesday 10/11/2009

Starts in around 24 hours
don't be l8

sunday 08/11/2009

smiley

join the lotto! smiley

saturday 07/11/2009

We need someone to create a Guild Event for guild:723155.
Entrance will be only 50 clints, and I will allow you to keep up to 20% of the total for yourself.
I will offer the prizes.

If you think you could do this, pm me and we'll discuss the details

I'll join, how much is the entrance fee?

The winners will be drawn tomorrow evening at 8 pm (german time GMT + 1:00)

There are not even 40 players but 10 of them are getting a price...
That makes 25% winning chance in a lottery! Where would that be possible smiley?

thursday 05/11/2009

Cut off at 128 because there are laready 86 signed up. Join quick or you may miss out.

Create a subject