wednesday 20/07/2011

Personally i would change Bloodh to Selma and Andsom to Ector.

Nice deck personally i would change Bloodh to Selma and Rei to Xia Leming for a bit of damage reduction.

Hi, Lately I have have decided that my main ELO clan is going to be Skeelz (I also have an ELO Rescue deck)
So, I would like you guys/gals to comment on my deck and what can I change to make it better, currently I have 2000 clintz oh and also you may want to leave a comment on my Rescue deck.
Rescue - Skeelz - Sasha , Redra , Otto , Sandro , Drake , Clay , Tomas , Logan
Larry
Krash
Joana
Wesley
Beverly
Slyde
Ghoub
Cliff

Oops forgot to do that. I wish All Stars had a 5* i liked better that was affordable and elo playable

Its half what you like and half how the cards in the clans work with eachother... if you have one clan thats gonna be solid power house attack pair it with solid defense or versatility with pill drainers the list indeed goes on.
your play style plays a huge role in it, if u like to nuke hard or drain with defense at least in my experience then again there are the most common "easy to use" clans gheist pirana and rescue that win a majority of time but lets go for diversity in our decks bring a new light to elo smiley

Ghumbo was unbanned which im happy about not so i can use but but i can predict alot of sob and build a deck accordingly he has not been unbanned in ages which means many will use him smiley

I won't be using it, but meh XD

tuesday 19/07/2011

Ok so i have 1255, That should be enough you think?

At the end of the day, its about what deck you can work with, not what the best are using. They're the best because they play good with the deck they're using. The cards themselves are hardly a factor.

monday 18/07/2011

See if u like this one ive been trying .... Sakrohm/ulu watu
deleted

i still think Ulu watu is a t2 only clan...sucky...2/3 stars...thats why this is my main elo is freaks/Sakrohm

deleted

I have been using piranas for very long, , first alone , then with GHEIST , became bored of it , then alone but deck with bests cards , last time with berzerks , now I'm also bored of them , they can hit hard but they're exposed to other clans bonuses A LOT

So I would like to know some deck ideas for half piranas , since for piranas I have a good deck already ( selma , tula , hawkins ( right now banned, will use spycee), ulrich , tyd , taljion ,raeth and ector , so I would like to know a clan that can support the piranas faults ( damage) but not as exposed to other bonuses as berzerk.... if possible a preset would be nice too

I don't think I can afford a full deck of another clan since I will be selling my berzerk clans for that ( takin profit that some are much inflated right now)

And for last ( if it's not asking for much , which I think it is already....) if the deck could be playable in non elo games , that could be nice too

Greetings ! Great Deck you have there ! Personally , I would prefer to use Ector in replacement of Coleridge as he will be able to pass through damage reducers , and if met with a SOA opponent , he would still be able to keep it's 7 power (however, damage is greatly reduced to 2) , whereas , when Coleridge is in use , It'll only have 4 power and 6 damage when faced in the same situation , With the 4 power , You'll have to pill alot into him in order to get that 6 life off your opponent's health , which give you a very disadvantage in pill manipulation smiley

Also , another idea I would like to suggest to you is changing Kristin to Selma if you can afford it , Kristin's ability is based on confidence , which give a disadvantage to the user . Changing into Selma allow you to have 2 more damage , and an ability of gaining 2 pills when you win the round using Selma , with just 1 star more ! Also , this can also be used to buff your opponent as 7 damage is deadly ! Which can lead him into making mistakes ! smiley

That's about it ! Good Luck for Your ELO Matches ! smiley

Make a week were only cards like bob joby and gina glitt are allowed smiley, I'd play smiley

and if the big rewards are a problem, allow the big cards unbanned for a week of elo, but offer only rare cards as prizes, no cr's, well maybe some soleil cr's but most certainly not decent ones smiley problem solved

Eggman
ulawele
ash

Is Kuei in your deck? He is probably on of FPC's best options against Rescue since Rescue depend heavily on their bonus.

sunday 17/07/2011

Medivh has a nice uluwatu deck

every week it tends to vary.. but the common staples are ghiest . rescue piranas and allstars

Personally i would change Sayura or Rei to Xia Leming for a bit of damage reduction.

Create a subject