monday 04/07/2011

Nice deck. You could try changing Manfred to Jay but thats up to the in indaviduel player.

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth and Mawpin to Phyllis but its up to you.

The opening move is usually the most important part of a match. You need to practice being able to predict how your opponent will react to what you do.

sunday 03/07/2011

Deck i'm thinkin of making happy for changes smiley
Marina Robb Cr Karen and Jessie (Marina may be a lil off budget as I recently bought a deck and same with Robb Cr.) (Robb Cr for Randy and Marina for Alexei or Spudd are cheap changes (Alexei or Spudd?)
Qubik Gibson Tremorh and Dreen (Veenyle while I can't get Marina)

Nice deck. Personally i would change Dean to Victoria.

Yet i lost.... and soa on both so just simple power is all

saturday 02/07/2011

Did I complain? No I didn't I made a counter that works 4 me.

friday 01/07/2011

It's alright for changes smiley

Larry to steve in your deck larry is horribly unstable (just for one example i know its only 1 card but vs alexei hes a 1/3 max pills he will have 25 attack...)

thursday 30/06/2011

Don't use Rescue, There in Danger of bans every week cards like Lea Anita Krash Elvira and Sledg. They are the main cards in there and also Kerry has been banned so don't do it. I made a pirahnas/Junkz deck (Dual) with Taham Qubik Veenyle and Tremorh with Tula Tyd Ulrich and Ector. Many may prefer Dreen Peeler Fuzz Gibson over these cards.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1841274&list
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1926018 are some suggestions of decks you can make changes as you wish smiley some may try to use Pirahnas 4's and 5's and Junkz 3's and 2's but this is just my prefered style smiley

wednesday 29/06/2011

Ok, so I've made some changes... better? What are your thoughts? smiley

Scopica to Rodney, Jessica to Chiara and Liam to redra.

P.s if you want to make a deck link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1923648" and change the = to :

tuesday 28/06/2011

Nice deck i would't change anything this week.

If GHEIST gets a lot of banns next week think about changing Nakata to Xia Leming for a bit more DR and Karen to kang.

Oops its been deleted. smiley

Personally i would use Hawkins Noel due to his 7 power but its up to you.

The7one: Nice deck personally i would change Edwin to Sargh.

p.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1923220" and change the = to :

TheUnholyOrc: Nice deck when you can afford him use Praxie instead of clay.

Create a subject