tuesday 12/07/2011

Sooo i do this:

deleted

monday 11/07/2011

I think it has to do with the time zone and when the banned cards are updated. What time zone are the UR servers set to? I'm US Eastern.

I would change Liam to otto but thats just a personal choice.

saturday 09/07/2011

I think ELO is too hard for me now.
i used to easily get 1300 elo score but now i have trouble to stay over 1000...
coalition maritime

you have any suggestion of changes?

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth and Edwin to Sargh.

friday 08/07/2011

Personally i would change Chiro to Gatline.

p.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1936203" and change the = to :

Well done on 1333 ELO, the deck seems interesting and it seems to work for you.

Nice new deck. smiley

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth.

p.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1934738" and change the = to :

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth in your new deck.

The deck is fine due to the cards which are currently banned cards.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1934737" and change the = to :

I usually start with a cheap deck, and then improve it one card at a time, whenever I get enough Clintz smiley
I'd love to hear more suggestions on how to further improve the deck, anyway smiley

thursday 07/07/2011

Nice deck when the cards are unbanned. Personally i would change Manfred to jay but thats just me.

They are all interesting deck. try them all out and see which one works best for you.

wednesday 06/07/2011

I see. thanks, thats all i needed smiley mods can lock the thread as far as im concerned.

Izsobahd migt look like a good splash due to his 8 power but there are better ones. Personally i would use Spiaghi this would allow you to change Isatis to Ray and Archibald to Jane Ramba.

If you don't want to do this i would still change Archibald to Jane Ramba.

tuesday 05/07/2011

Skeelz are the best clan to use when theres a lot of stop opp bonus because there bonus is the least powerfull meaning there stats/ability can be more powerfull then say rescue.

Create a subject