thursday 09/07/2009

We have nubamura in the tourney XD

wednesday 08/07/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=10469&commentLanguage=2

everyone has a week to make their decks
max budget is 5000 clintz
no leaders allowed
No cr's XD
you have to message your deck to Lost_one or mayday UM so that at the time of making we can check if they preset is valid..

so NO SWITCHING DECKS...
everyone has to know how to take screenshot

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8495/howtotakeascreenshotqw2.jpg

Boom Boom POW
Please join this is my first event.
Read the rules.
Hope you join

tuesday 07/07/2009

Worng boards

monday 06/07/2009

Ill join and can yo join my tourney:

lost island tourney

Event is starting today! Four people are already in the room about to play. smiley

The event is now closed. smiley

Shouldn't the prizes already have been given away by now?

sunday 05/07/2009

Comeon guys more people join

saturday 04/07/2009

You don't have general^__smiley__smiley__^

The four appearances had come because they heard someone screaming. Bruce was right after all....
The far left was quite small considering the others. She had green hair with 2 knots on both sides. She was wearing red outfit, that looked similiar to a dress. In the middle of the outfit, the was a ying-yang sign.
Though she didn't look very peaceful, she kept her calm for now. Next to her stood another lady. She had short red hair, and she was wearing a black mask to cover her eyes.
She was wearing a black suit. It was hard to see her because of the shadows that lurked upon her and her black suit.
She was holding two similiar daggers. Next to her stood a extraordinary guy.
He was wearing a hoodie to hide his head.... but.... he had another head.... He had buttcheeks on his forehead, and his body looked entirely pink.
One of the heads was wearing sunglasses and there was sticking a little arm out both of his necks... Nonetheless he looked like Bruce Lee.
The last one on the far right looked the most dangerous though... He was also wearing a black hoodie, but he didn't wear the hoodie over his head.
He had black hair, and a little beard and mustache. He had a big kimono sword with writing on it. He was sweeping around with it dangerously....
Myke and Bruce saw there was no other way out but to fight, but then.... a loud noise came from behind the Fang Pi Members......

THE END OF PART 7

friday 03/07/2009

This event has concluded. Congratulations to the winners!

1st - AlvaroMr
2nd - PUB-mollo89
3rd - 0 Sista12
4th - 0wn3r Depian

Stay tuned for my next event, Battle for Clint City, coming in August

I research a people for my event,thanks

http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=10115

thanks modo...

thursday 02/07/2009

Chapter 4. After the twins "POOF!"ED!
When Aylen made a cure for the twins, the twins stoped for a drink, after that the twins POOF! That's all for the story!
Now you can Comment me!

wednesday 01/07/2009

And the loss of ing...

You're good at Spanish! Please join me on a Spanish school for me please! smiley

Create a subject