wednesday 22/06/2011

You forgot to post the deck but i found it: deleted

Personally i would change Lovhak to Dagg.

You could try changing Muze to cherry but appart from that it looks powerfull.

Nice deck personally i would change El Gringo to Harrow Ld and Massiv to loccio if you have them.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the preset=1914820 and chage the = to :

The deck is fine due to the current banns but if he gets unbanned change Dolly to levetion.

Best deck money can buy is the deck you're comfortable too. Just like me i use my la junta in elo and get 1100 but when i use my montana i get 1300.

Agreed berzerk does need dr and im sure they will get onesmiley

I hear you, but the uppers clan isnt lacking support. Uppers will be a strong clan in ELO as long as Dorian remains unbanned. Add Zatman to the mix and yes, you will have a very, very OP clan, mono or half. dorian + zatman in one hand and any SOA/SOB will be looking fast at that forfeit button.

Out of my last 50 rounds I lost 26 of them by one pill, 11 by two pills and I won 6 by one pill. How does it always happen more often than not I lose by one pill? And how do I prevent it?

tuesday 21/06/2011

Tank's power is too low so I would change her to Jane Ramba or Nahomi
winston to Thormund

There's a lot of different choices. If you're more of a defensive player, try a Roots half with it. Something like Yookie, Arno, Jeena and Rosen. That leaves you with a star to play around with for either half. Maybe up Mawpin or phyllis to Edwin to make it 25 stars.

monday 20/06/2011

To get ELO points you have to win fights. You get more points for beating players with a higher ELO score then you but you can't controll who you fight because you have to quick battle.

Thx for all the commentssmiley

Nice deck personally i would change Dalhia to Selma.

P.s you were nearly there with the link but you need to change to = to :

Nice deck all i would do is change Wheeler to Taljion.

Please Feel Free to Rate Death Delivery smiley

Comments and Suggestion are very much appreciated.
I would love to exchange ideas. smiley

Thanks for the info. Time to invest in some cards.

sunday 19/06/2011

Its a good time to be Piranas since close to none of their cards are ban except smokey. smiley

Nice deck, you could try changing Ector to hawkins and Raeth to selma.

Why don't you go freaks jungo but do it like this

Freaks: Bogdan, Grudj, Olga, Esmeralda
jungo : askai scopica mindy pegh ? when they are available ofc smiley

and yeah eggman is a bad card niva is by far a better alternative for a 4 star slot in jungo smiley

and ofc gheist deck is killer 2 smiley it all depends on your preference and ability to play clans XD

Create a subject