thursday 16/06/2011

UM_the_maven: Nice Deck.

Interesting deck could do well.

Well to make some kind of an updated deck from above reached 1300 with no larger problems and im hoping for more.
And now for some kind of review:
Soushee is realy good while Esmeralda is the woman that can get you poison trugh easier but realy good bluff when you REALY whant to posion somone and lets not forget -3dmg is allot even with min 3.

Nahema beatsh ongh becous of all sob deck's and 2 dmg with 3 dmg reducers made a difference more then once.

As well for our star named Wolfgang with a decant draw he wins the round on a turn 2 aww started exsplaining why but noticed a chunk of tex that didin't give allot of sanse but let say that I bough 20 copies yust in case other ppl notice his potential.

Biggest problem are soa decks but they are beateble you yust need to get a bit sneky =)

wednesday 15/06/2011

His damage is too low to make an impact as a splasher. He's much more effective in his own environment,trust mesmiley

tuesday 14/06/2011

2 messages

Thanks smiley

Thanks guys.

Any more suggestions?

Berserk are great they almost got me to 1200, but I didn't play enough to find out.... Revok is actually a good card to bluff with I don't know why his price is down....Beef isn't that bad. It is basically like taking an Orlok attack it isn't painful unless your opponent has a super high damaged card.

Radek is only better than Rodney when you use more than 1+4 pillz
2 power*5 pillz=10 attacksmiley

monday 13/06/2011

Thanks for trying i bought the cards in both of these tried them and then jumbled them up and tried that nothing worked i won 2 out of alot of matches i will start using bangers now and if anyone has any good secrets for bangers i am willing to listen

Bloodh's good too, but he doesn't synergize as well with the other Piranas with his lack of Pill manip. +Pills with Selma, then use those pills to take their pills down using Hawkins. Or win with Selma, lose with Bonnie Ld to get 4 pills back.

@Fapfap yeah Piranas works fine against most clans, they do have some problems with clans that are more ability dependent than bonus dependent (Freaks, Jungo, Junta, Berserk maybe (haven't seen too many of those, Skeelz is painful with a pirana deck, but you hardly see them anymore), but you almost always see more attack manip. play than those clans, so on the whole you're okay.

Piranas and their pill manip requires you to usually win 3 out of 4 rounds unless you have Bonnie LD or Ulrich, so any clan that can also win 3/4 rounds will give you trouble such as Freaks. Piranas just can't hit hard enough to seal the deal on round 1 or 2 unless you pull off a 4*-5* combo like Scubb-Selma

sunday 12/06/2011

P.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1903137" and change the = to :

I just comment and rate them both.

saturday 11/06/2011

8 messages

Love how good cards r banned in rescue and unfair cards r banned in every other clan

Belgosi/Tomas
Chiara
Danae
Greem/Praxie
Jay
Redra
Sandro
Sasha

- pussycats could do well. most of the clans that were good befor bans are just as good the only clan changed is Sakrohm (and maby junkz)
- Kerry lol.
- Mostly the same cards as befor will be banned (wanda and charlie might get banned by the players.
- Sledge and Ghumbo most likely. Charlie might be re banned.
- same cards as before.

Well kenny pan phyllis and nerfeniti are all life gap cards so it makes sence to include azel in your deck. poison + life gain + damage reduction works really well together, if you are determined to play mono then i would suggest using spiaghi as a splash to add more damage reduction.

Who said 2 hko's are out now that the rules are 14 life smiley nice preset smiley

friday 10/06/2011

If you have money, wurmlol to zero dead and darth to elke and then dieter to gloghsmiley

Create a subject