friday 06/12/2013

There WILL be a card given, a noel, on the last day

thursday 05/12/2013

Some guilds also ask the player for some lvl requrements (or should I say most?)

wednesday 04/12/2013

smiley What hint?? Me? Oh pleaaase smiley smiley

tuesday 03/12/2013

"Here's a weird suggestion:

* Players spending Real money to buy packs will receive a higher percentage of pulling better cards"

I'm pretty sure that's already the case, although if it was meant to be a secret, oops smiley

I've already discussed that a lot with people over why that would be the case.

But yes, I must've missed the clan specific packs (mostly because I don't buy packs and I don't remember any announcement about it). Those would be nice although I'm sure the percentage of getting the good cards is very small unless you have to dump a huge amount of credits onto them

monday 02/12/2013

There is a game mechanic involving a random element but it's not popular/common and can be turned off in the settings.

Frozn Pillz Huracan yes

sunday 01/12/2013

smiley Thanks Trixie. smiley That's a really good idea! I might look into that. smiley

Thanks you thoazol , love the way you troll everyone on boards smiley , sorry my english is badsmileysmileysmileysmiley

saturday 30/11/2013

5 messages

The Omnipresent Watchman Yesterday at 10:19

Even though the mysteries of the Skeelz are well-guarded within the school’s four walls, that doesn’t top students attending the odd mime show or a fast and furious race between the Lunatics of the Handlebars that more often than not finishes in a pile-up. Fortunately, the Sentinel clan counts among its numbers a member with psychic powers who can reveal the cause of the accident!

Make room for Yodd, the level 2 Frozn old-timer and his icy mean machine. And don't forget the Freaks’ level 3 recruit, crazy Marzo! If you want a crime solved, just call Smith, the Sentinel's level 4 psychic, although he’d be hard pushed to uncover the secret so jealously guarded by Skeelz level 5 gatekeeper, Hemdall!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab

Can anyone lend me these four cards? Thanks

friday 29/11/2013

You have random on.

How to fix:
Click on this link http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/edit.php#preferencesTab

Scroll down to
"Game
I always want to use these settings to play:"

Click on the drop down menu and click No Random.

thursday 28/11/2013

Im using Jackie Cr and Zatman, i see where the - points come from now, thank you all

I'm still waiting for my Lamar in PS for 50 clintz smiley

Is there any point to this ? I personally don't mind if my opponent quits, especially when he knows he is beat.

I am doing fair amount of dcing myself and 80%+ of my wins especially in higher elo come from forfeits.

Out of my last 13 wins 11 was by forfeit, few times even in the first round !

monday 25/11/2013

If your opponent stops your bonus, that will kill it, too. Obvious, I know, but maybe not to a new player...

sunday 24/11/2013

There's also a post that has a very similar theme and also more "alive"

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2334071&subject_page=0#answers

saturday 23/11/2013

I agree with most comments here, i spent about 10 minutes there just to find where they have put the list of events i am playing in.
And friend list news didn't opened at all.

thursday 21/11/2013

Reach below 900, 800, 700 in elo - award: Globumm.

And some easy mission for 3 points. 0 or 5 at the end of the sum of mission points would look better than 2 or 7. Damn New in town mission.

Im always sorry to see someone leave. I hope every things ok.

tuesday 19/11/2013

Certain clans weren't meant to get certain things,like rescue and montana never getting anything 8 powered,or the la junta/fang pi clang getting a poison card.

It's disappointing,but that's just the way it is sometimes for the good of the game.

Meh this message is just an annoying glitch that UR seems to ignore it. However I kinda miss the times I used to be in the top 30 DT Standard

Create a subject