tuesday 17/12/2013

monday 16/12/2013

Kumar, if you're spending all your pillz in early rounds and hoping on your poison and/or heal to win for you, you're doing it wrong. Try saving some pillz for later rounds.

Poison/Heal drain life/+life and KO are all part of the game. Finding the balance among them is what makes the game fun.

We did have a magazine for the English community last year which had a short yet popular run, it stopped due to a sudden lack of communication between the magazine designer and the editor but that is to the best of my knowledge, it could have been a completely different reason. I was on the writing team doing some of the more creative stuff and the fun side of characters (I did a sort of short monologue for each new blood character that the magazine looked at, apart from one of each release who had a main fun article kind of thing).

If I knew anything about graphic design and all that, I'd help with that side of the magazine too but I don't so I just stick to writing and such. GodHelpMe101, you seem to have a simple yet effective layout going on, I can say that much. If enough interest sparks up, I would love to help. I'll see if I can get a hold of Clark, who was the editor of the magazines I wrote for, he'd probably provide some vital support.

sunday 15/12/2013

Thank you all, think I'm going to try build, decks for each game modes.. Based on skeelz and piranhas.

3 messages

If more than half of the players in the Deatchmatch have "Random" setting on, all fight will be in random mode.
It's an exception to avoid not finding an opponent in the room.

No sir, I am not mistaken. The Ld Missions and NB Missions follow the same expiration-reactivation process. You can see this very clearly by going to the Expired Missions tab.

You can buy with credits ANY expired mission, but the rewards for missions unlocked in this way will always be 10 clintz per MP of the mission. No matter what the mission's original reward is gone for good. You cannot gain LDs through expired missions. This system was put in place purely for the competitive mission points crowd.

The expiration dates on missions are only a time-limit for unlocking them. Once unlocked you can take as much time as you want to complete it and get it's normal reward.

However, what makes LD special from NB is that LD missions must be completed in sequence. Each one unlocks the next, so you must complete all but the last within the time-limit; this will unlock the last mission which when completed will give you the Ld.

There are also normal missions for that requires the use of each LD card, but that will never expire.

So as an example, let's say you spend credits to reactivate the mission "Gratuitous Violence" (200 damage with GHEIST). For completing it, you would only earn 250 clintz and 25 MP. You would NOT earn Jaxx Ld or 10 credits because those rewards expired.

friday 13/12/2013

Oh, my bad. Misread your question.

Futoshi Ld was last available back in April.

thursday 12/12/2013

There are lots of ways to earn money now. Videos, Daily Tourneys, Duel (win a card and sell it), and ELO are my faves. Survivor can be lucrative, as well if you're good at it. Also, cruising the Market if you have the time. Buy low, sell high...

tuesday 10/12/2013

Why do people hate necro-ing so much?

sunday 08/12/2013

Spikey 13: It would be "seasons beatings" indeed.

saturday 07/12/2013

Thanks THR Nightmare, I for one appreciate this thread, our country has lost a great leader smiley

friday 06/12/2013

There WILL be a card given, a noel, on the last day

thursday 05/12/2013

Some guilds also ask the player for some lvl requrements (or should I say most?)

wednesday 04/12/2013

smiley What hint?? Me? Oh pleaaase smiley smiley

tuesday 03/12/2013

"Here's a weird suggestion:

* Players spending Real money to buy packs will receive a higher percentage of pulling better cards"

I'm pretty sure that's already the case, although if it was meant to be a secret, oops smiley

I've already discussed that a lot with people over why that would be the case.

But yes, I must've missed the clan specific packs (mostly because I don't buy packs and I don't remember any announcement about it). Those would be nice although I'm sure the percentage of getting the good cards is very small unless you have to dump a huge amount of credits onto them

monday 02/12/2013

There is a game mechanic involving a random element but it's not popular/common and can be turned off in the settings.

Frozn Pillz Huracan yes

Create a subject