wednesday 08/06/2011

Good deck it should do well.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the name of the deck you only copy the deleted and change the = to :

Sorry for double-posting, but I could'nt find an edit button. And another sorry for posing totally unrelated questions, but they are too small to create an own thread.

I would love to try out some of the other clans, too - so I decided to sell these cards. Thanks for the help nonetheless! Is there some kind of deck-builder or trainer or something, where one can put a deck together and look at it without actually buying all the cards? And is there also some guide or overview of the different clans? Not just about there bonusses, but some more detail, like: What's the average power / damage / star-rating of the cards? Which are the predominant abilities? Being pretty indecisive, I've got the feeling that both features would save me a lot of clintz...

I usually give up hope.... I don't usually win because the opp. has the biggest adv. over me. Usually the best way to go is to get the best 2 stars ex. Wendel or Bonnie Ld, Mawpin etc.

tuesday 07/06/2011

@Fine - I understand where you are coming from, but they are better against those clans than you think. Sasha, Sandro, Redra and Chiara are 4 staples for Skeelz (you should only play Skeelz in mono or splash 1 or 2 at most IMO) and right there you have 1 VERY strong attack manipulation, 2 solid power manipulation and a DR and space for 15 stars for the 4 remaining slots.

That leaves you with some other options including:
Aylen - potential 12 life gap makes her one of the scariest cards out there
Belgosi - underrated 7/5 power manipulation
Cley - situational, yes, but with the other staples, it should not be hard to get a win and make him 8/6
Corvus - high power, +3 pills makes your opponent think twice before bluffing
Deebler - another situational card, but -4 damage 2 min is nothing to scoff at
Greem - one of the best poisoners in the game that is still ELO legal (although often banned)
Jay - 11 potential damage
Logan - great for getting through dr, which is always around ELO
Liam - their only SOA, but he's still won me rounds, simply because people don't expect you to pill with him
Praxie - like Logan, breaks through that annoying DR and has 8 power
Tomas - 8/6 SOB

So while they may have a lot of situational cards and many others with low damage, they make up for that in great abilities and a bonus that protects them (except all stops, but they hurt most other cards too)

That's my 2 cents.
For the record, the 2nd time I got to 1400, I was using Skeelz in mono

The deck seems fine all i can think of is maby trying Kang/randy instead of karen

Just use puff until you can afford Hawkins - hawkins noel not worth it.

monday 06/06/2011

You do star with 14 life but you can go over that. Chances are the bonus was cancled by a stopp opp: bonus card or you beat a card which removes your life points or you only had 1 jungo so the bonus didn't work.

If it happenes again at its not due to any of these reasons send a bug report.

Interesting deck. The berzerk cards will probally change with each relese.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1858337" and change the = to :

Good deck, personally i would change Kobalth for Deea but as you have allready said you like Kobalth in anuther thread you could keep him if you want.

No problem, its allways nice to help other people.

Always have Mawpin and Phyllis in deck, it's totally boss. Those two are some of the most efficient cards for Nightmare at the moment.

Effective, I always love having Mawpin and Phyllis in my half Nightmare decks, very efficient, and it opens up the door for, well the Dregn.

Some cheap, but very good cards you could include in your deck:

Radek 400 clintz
Edwin 500 clintz
Rodney 550 clintz
Pegh 1300 clintz
Askai 1800 clintz

sunday 05/06/2011

Its a good deck. The roots/GHEIST combo works well because the roots have good damage reducers which the GHESIT are missing at the moment (not counting brinstone).

I changed sunder to Deea, but I think Ahkab is better than selma... Usually to me everyone thinks I am just trying to get 3 pillz and I am not... that is what they I think of bonnie ld. Someone no pilled her while I furied gibson. I got an easy blow and only 5 pill difference. I later won the match.

Please rate this preset of mine for it to reach at least 700. thanks
~ ELOLICIOUS ~
Comments and Suggestions are very much appreciated. smiley

saturday 04/06/2011

If they work well for you then use them Wakai and Sargh were just my personall choices.

friday 03/06/2011

Low power damage reduces are okay in general, they're there simple for the DR

The thing about Uranus is...her DR is damn good, -5 min 1 is insane, and she's a 3 star - People splash Spiaghi, a -3 min 1 2 star card, Uranus is similar, although she has lower power, so she needs her bonus to be a threat, so you don't see her splashed that often.

But with her bonus, she goes from a damn good DR to a damn good bluff - she has 5 damage, no one wants that. Plus her bonus forces you to pill. So do you pill 2-3 pills just for 1 damage? What if they pill hard on Uranus, did you expect that 5 damage? You're screwed either way.

Granted, with the increasing number of -life abilities seen over the past half year (Ector, Berserk clan more recently), she isn't as dominant as she used to be, but she is still an excellent card. If Sakrohm wasn't as weak to SoA as it is, we'd probably see a lot more bans on her.

They are banned simply to stop people from relying too much on one clan and its great bonus.

Create a subject