wednesday 09/10/2013

Thanks for your reply, Pilluminati. I played against you once a long time ago, and I always thought that was a really clever name.

I don't know that my handler has anything to do with it. I mean, every other part of the transaction went through. Its on my bank statement, the receipt isnt lacking anything... if there was a problem with the payment, youd think customer support would at leastbe able to inform me about it when I gave them the information. But you know, that might not be a bad idea. Im going to give that a shot.

Best investment is (in meta) something that combines safety, profit and fast profit. Usually you have to give up on one aspect.

Newbloods investment is quite secure but its not fast (or even medium time) nor the profits are good. With newbloods you typically get something like 20% a year.

It takes a great deal of investigative work and patience to find great deals, simply because markets are quite vigilant and exploiting the opportunities quickly as they come. Taking sensible risks is part of the game.

I usually look for cards that have dropped for few months and try to figure out where their realistic value is - and buy them off below that point making the drop stop, usually price rebounds up and I can make decent profits quickly. You make money only when trading, so cards sitting idle on your collection are not that profitable - best proftis come when money is moving.

tuesday 08/10/2013

Yes, should be above the market window. Also, next time use tags and the correct forum. smiley

monday 07/10/2013

*Squirtroll left because he's playing League of Legends*

saturday 05/10/2013

That quantity varies from card to card. At one point in time, I own 400 Leviatonn 0 xp and that is considered quite a lot considering not many own such a big amount of card and considering he is out of NB for so long and the supply for 0 xp is quite low considering not many people own huge amounts of it. I know someone with 1k+ leviatonn 0 xp personally. Now that is a low.

If someone owns 400 Shazam 0 xp as compared to 400 Leviatonn 0 xp, that shazam lot might not be considered as a "bigger quantity" because someone can easily own 1k+ of him and his price is cheap and on top of that, he is common and still in new blood.

Deepend and Thoazol basically sum it all up. Just adding some additional input.

tuesday 01/10/2013

Lol. k. tnx for the info. i understand. this thread can be close now

If this was a card. what will be its stats?

sunday 29/09/2013

They're not bad, newer cards make them barely noticed. Even chlora is a monster. They're just underused imo

saturday 28/09/2013

Miss Lizbeth Nov 25, 2012
Miss Stella Oct 9, 2011
Miss Jesse Sep 16, 2010
(No contest in 2009)
Miss Lulabee Aug 30, 2008
Miss Chloe Mar 8 (?!), 2007

Looks like it takes longer every year.

@Thazol, LOL

To be honest, 14000 clintz isn't really much...maybe a cheap Huracan half deck deck? Maybe Zapatino Derby Queen El Gascaro and Magistro Ld (once you get the other Huracan 's that is, and once he becomes available again) OR El Matador . With Huracan , because they are a new clan, expect their prices to rise once they leave New Blood , so by buying them, you are also making a investment smiley

But wait for someone else to respond before buying smiley

friday 27/09/2013

You need to have Wilhem or Drake or Manfred or Aylen

thursday 26/09/2013

Wow, awesome work Thoazol smiley

We get one each time an Ld turns up this Ld cycle if I'm not mistaken - a general clan mission.

wednesday 25/09/2013

There's an established order to them. So yes, you have to wait for all the others to cycle through.

Talking about backlash hasn't been released in a year... The last no ability was Lohvak

Used to be urdecker.jet-host.ru but I see it is no more

monday 23/09/2013

Raven is way overrated (im not sure about DT) but definitely in other modes. I'd say pilzken for most modes in MONO, but in halves naginata is the way to go.

sunday 22/09/2013

Nope you cant

Scoring 5 of the most expensive pack-obtainable cards on this game allows you to buy roughly 1,5 full clans.

Giving some of the most expensive cards to players does not make them rich at all. Thats at most 10% worth of full non-CR collection. Thats pennies.

Making average pack more valuable would not have real effect on game, except it would give new players more incentive to get packs because there would not be absurdly bad cards there, allowing them to form good decks faster (aka = enjoy the game).

This game delivers utterly useless cards that never see the playfield. Thats just bad policy.

Create a subject