wednesday 11/09/2013

Huracan, Frozn, La Junta and if you want nightmare....

Now is an awful time to buy Emeth, but some intellectually challenged people do it anyway. Whereas next monday when Emeth Cr is official his price will take a small step down.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2659793

Sry smiley

You mean credits?

If so then just buy packs and pray to get lucky...

tuesday 10/09/2013

monday 09/09/2013

For now; you should definitely rock with Elite packs due to the cr chance.

Not a glitch on his end, she does it for me too. I think it's to intentionally force you to your ten daily wins quicker. It never happened once for me until that limit was introduced.

sunday 08/09/2013

What about a clan way better than huracan

You're better off just buying packs with the whole amount. Nightmare, Huracan, Forzn and whatever you want for the fourth clan.

saturday 07/09/2013

They'd all sell for crap, except our beloved Bonny

friday 06/09/2013

That's probably the game is French. Everything has a gender in the Romance Languages.

It's a nice little thing you've made here.

No lorna to redra
then wendel to Harold

thursday 05/09/2013

I would love for them to have SOA or SOB, those are my favorite two abilities. It's why I love Uppers, just SOA everywhere. For some reason though I think they're going to be lacking in that department, most likely I'll only use them in a split, I can't see Huracan as a mono clan for my play style. Quite frankly beyond their bonus I don't see anything OP about them. Their bonus is so good, to me its gonna ruin a lot of the cards they release for the clan.

wednesday 04/09/2013

Yeah this guy pretended to be phalliode to me.

tuesday 03/09/2013

Hi guys, do you know of any deck building strategies?

Knowing the rasta mon, the huracan clan is what he meant by that post

I would buy Nahi Cr . I allways use her in my root decks because a 3* stop all with 7 power is allways helpful.

sunday 01/09/2013

Simple solution: Don't use Rescue.

If you want to try and win, I can tell you it's going to be very tough, especially with a star disadvantage as Rescue lack the high base power to compete against SoB. Sledg is good, and Cliff's damage and SoA is still there.

Create a subject