sunday 29/09/2013

They're not bad, newer cards make them barely noticed. Even chlora is a monster. They're just underused imo

saturday 28/09/2013

Miss Lizbeth Nov 25, 2012
Miss Stella Oct 9, 2011
Miss Jesse Sep 16, 2010
(No contest in 2009)
Miss Lulabee Aug 30, 2008
Miss Chloe Mar 8 (?!), 2007

Looks like it takes longer every year.

@Thazol, LOL

To be honest, 14000 clintz isn't really much...maybe a cheap Huracan half deck deck? Maybe Zapatino Derby Queen El Gascaro and Magistro Ld (once you get the other Huracan 's that is, and once he becomes available again) OR El Matador . With Huracan , because they are a new clan, expect their prices to rise once they leave New Blood , so by buying them, you are also making a investment smiley

But wait for someone else to respond before buying smiley

friday 27/09/2013

You need to have Wilhem or Drake or Manfred or Aylen

thursday 26/09/2013

Wow, awesome work Thoazol smiley

We get one each time an Ld turns up this Ld cycle if I'm not mistaken - a general clan mission.

wednesday 25/09/2013

There's an established order to them. So yes, you have to wait for all the others to cycle through.

Talking about backlash hasn't been released in a year... The last no ability was Lohvak

Used to be urdecker.jet-host.ru but I see it is no more

monday 23/09/2013

Raven is way overrated (im not sure about DT) but definitely in other modes. I'd say pilzken for most modes in MONO, but in halves naginata is the way to go.

sunday 22/09/2013

Nope you cant

Scoring 5 of the most expensive pack-obtainable cards on this game allows you to buy roughly 1,5 full clans.

Giving some of the most expensive cards to players does not make them rich at all. Thats at most 10% worth of full non-CR collection. Thats pennies.

Making average pack more valuable would not have real effect on game, except it would give new players more incentive to get packs because there would not be absurdly bad cards there, allowing them to form good decks faster (aka = enjoy the game).

This game delivers utterly useless cards that never see the playfield. Thats just bad policy.

Ok that has cleared that up for me, one active at a time coupled with the max is what hp you must below. Thanks for the reply.

thursday 19/09/2013

Dear fellow players in the Urban Rivals Community,
I am here to offer my editing tool to help YOU!
To keep threads looking pretty, and to keep the main post as accurate as possible, I will happily edit any and all updates to your thread's main post!
Please comment below with the following:

- Thread link
- Updates (new presets, event description changes, etc.)
- Any fancy form you want to add (stars, smiley faces, etc.)
- Any change to the thread name that you would like to have done.

After completion, I will comment here "done smiley" and that will signify your changes have been made and are up to date smiley

Happy playing!
Sir B00BY

I think there should be a forfeit button. a forfeit button that counts as a ko for the opponent. sometimes i dont feel like waiting for somebody to sit there and take their sweet time wasting me when i know ive lost after the first round. and not being able to play for 15 mins after 3 TO or abandoning the fight. i'll admit i abandon fights like crazy when im on a crappy streak. But i never time out a battle on purpose. so i think a forfeit button would be perfect

wednesday 18/09/2013

Apologise for bad written reply.. cannot keep my head straight 5 in the morning lol!

*yonex also uses this type of numbering

*and then also notice the last 2 number...

Also Praxie > Snowflake

monday 16/09/2013

Nvm i just had to change my spoof

El divino and noctezuma are going to be joining that list soon.

But i warned you guys,people were either going to vote more or split their votes to ban huracan cards,so you cant act too surprised that it's happening.

The game-play in general and especially the tournies..

Create a subject