wednesday 19/06/2013

Well they can't go too badly wrong with Rescue. They're not necessary overpowered, but they're much more noob-friendly than other clans.

It's not about the economy, it's about the payment access,

tuesday 18/06/2013

No one else is using the Quickbattle option at that moment. Never mind, just keep pressing the button until someone is found for you. smiley

monday 17/06/2013

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2615529

Comments are good!

God you're still going to be here in 5 years...I was hoping you'd be gone soon smiley Jk ily smiley

sunday 16/06/2013

Yea, imo, Thorpah is still the best Frozn 5* that isnt baned, MAYBE even Brok is better than Rad, depends on the mode youre playing. But Rad is still a great card.

Frozn, Vortex, Berzerk, Huracan Elite pack + $50 = 450,000 clintz.

Definitely spend a shatload of money when Mechanoobos is in packs if you want hardcore clintz.

So... how many times has this question been asked smiley

saturday 15/06/2013

"Maybe they could just change Vholt to Team: Reprisal: -2 Opp Damage, Min 3. His current ability is inferior to Bridget in every possible scenario."

@TheDoomBug
Yeah. Bridget is almost strictly better than Vholt. Vholt's "only" use is preventing 1HKOs. smiley

friday 14/06/2013

Fight club going to get REAL messy with a deck like this in there smiley

thursday 13/06/2013

Well i can conclude that Kolos is Mechakolos' weakness =)

I know this thread is a month old, but I couldn't resist posting.

This seems like a good song for the Frozn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQU3K3daOTo

tuesday 11/06/2013

@express54321: Ok, Theres not much I can help with then because ive never heard of the company lol and cable modems are usally relyable unless the provider is slowing it down/ having problems./

monday 10/06/2013

Pussycats/Vortex/Piranas and a clan of your choice, I went with Sakrohm

Wut..............o.o im not really a troll i just like the face, no?

sunday 09/06/2013

Did he ever see the light of ELO lol

saturday 08/06/2013

It's just your/people's game that's lagging a bit. The time the game registers your move to the sever, it take longer then 5 seconds for sever to receive it.

Maybe slow internet? Slow computer?

edited by Infiniti saturday 08/06/2013, 10:58

thursday 06/06/2013

It was a glitch smiley

Create a subject