friday 28/06/2013

You will see decks though in fight club with multiples of the same card doing missions.

thursday 27/06/2013

Rescue vs Montana

Similarities: Both clans have low base power (favor 5-7 instead 6-smiley. Their bonus, however makes up for their low power by forcing their opponents to pill. However, this bonus reliance makes them prone to SoB

Rescue: I like to think of Rescue as one of the most versatile clans. The plethora of life gain, damage manipulation, attack manipulation, power manipulation, and high damage cards makes most Rescue decks flexible enough to handle most situations. Their bonus allows them to beat most bluffs and create walls out of vertically any card.
However, the Rescue clan is highly susceptible to both SoA and SoB (although they have Glosh and Beverly to make up for SoA). Another flaw is that their SoA and SoB cards are almost constantly on the ban list, making them susceptible to being out manipulated by opposing abilities. And of course, Rescue cannot be half decked without losing their bonus's effectiveness.

Montana: I have had less experience with the Montana so this is less accurate then Rescue. It seems to me that Montana favors high damage more than Rescue. As a result, the Montana favor the life gap win then the Rescue (who prefer life manipulation). They acheive this through higher base stats then Rescue, makeing them less prone to SoA. Unlike rescue, the Montana bonus allows them to be half decked, increasing their effectiveness with other clans. However, the min of 8 forces most Montana to pill twice to reach their min, forcing pills.

wednesday 26/06/2013

UR were most likely thinking of Mexico and there's more than enough evidence to support that, but I believe it could be Cuba because of the political undertones that a few of the clan's bios have. However, it could be South America in general since things like Lucha Libre and Day of the Dead are, whilst originating from Mexico, celebrated continentally.

tuesday 25/06/2013

I... never knew that. It should be emphasised more. smiley

monday 24/06/2013

I would go for Graksmxxt. There are better options for Pussycats than Charlie imho.

sunday 23/06/2013

I play it. Been a member since 05/06 without a break lol.

names Aaa Battery if you want to add me.

saturday 22/06/2013

Thanks for the card. smiley

I was only jokeing about giving the best moderator a card but i won't complain Clintz i win usally end up in other giverways and on new blood cards lol smiley

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Http://www.mememaker.net/meme/plays-vs-kate-doesnt-get-ppilled/
smileysmileysmileysmiley

Her ability is always active unless her bonus is. Her bonus is only active if more than one Leader is in your hand. You do NOT want her bonus because it deactivates her ability.

Assume low pill. Use a low dmg/gap card with +/- power/atk cards. If he bluffs/minimal pillz you get your dmg through for minimal pillz. If he gets through, you play accordingly.

My decks usually have + life in it, so even if I don't SoA him and he gets through, I can still stay above his life gaining gap with + life of my own.

friday 21/06/2013

...If you're saying Deebler was outclassed by Redra, you're wrong. Redra was one of the originals. Deebler, second or third wave.

Herman and Nellie

I hate playing against these two because of the -3 pow. min 4 and the Uppers bonus when I see them in DT I say something like:"Oh sh*t I dont nothing to stop them".

wednesday 19/06/2013

Well they can't go too badly wrong with Rescue. They're not necessary overpowered, but they're much more noob-friendly than other clans.

It's not about the economy, it's about the payment access,

tuesday 18/06/2013

No one else is using the Quickbattle option at that moment. Never mind, just keep pressing the button until someone is found for you. smiley

monday 17/06/2013

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2615529

Comments are good!

God you're still going to be here in 5 years...I was hoping you'd be gone soon smiley Jk ily smiley

sunday 16/06/2013

Yea, imo, Thorpah is still the best Frozn 5* that isnt baned, MAYBE even Brok is better than Rad, depends on the mode youre playing. But Rad is still a great card.

Frozn, Vortex, Berzerk, Huracan Elite pack + $50 = 450,000 clintz.

Definitely spend a shatload of money when Mechanoobos is in packs if you want hardcore clintz.

Create a subject