Coby
Kyle
Katja
John
Melvin
Lehane
Martha
Owen

The title says it all, im new to elo and wanted to see what you thought of my first elo deck, I want to know if i should make any changes and weather there are any imparticular tactics I should use within the deck, Thanks!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1810564&list

If you keep it T2 (over 25*) I would switch Cyb Lhia to Dagg. Battle will be over before poison has chance to do much damage.

If you want to make it T1 and ELO (25* and under) then switch Wardom to either Arkn or Z3r0 D34d and Deea to Dagg.

You could argue switching Toro for Anibal for either T1 or T2 but both are very good choices. I could consider making the switch if you keep it T2 so you don't have two revenge cards in your hand. Or you can keep Anibal and switch Wardom for Rolph.

The two of us are solid evidence of how awesome he is.

Not a glitch
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=946237&subject_page=0

@jd: Hmm makes sense, thank you!

sunday 27/03/2011

Of course they have a chance. A clan doesnt need one card to work

Bangers have some cheap nice cards too, the same with Montana.
At least it always depends on what clan you most like and what type you want to play.
My advice: If you prefer a special clan, ask experienced players which cards are worth to buy if you don't have that much clintz.

saturday 26/03/2011

Fang Pi is for sure playable atm. I played this week with this Halfdeck:

Chan**
Marlysa Cr**
Tsubame*****
Zhu Tang***

I think it's possible to play without Marlysa Cr, instead you could play Nakata*** or maybe Windy Mor** at lvl. 2.
It's a strong halfdeck, i played with GHEIST as second clan and reached more than 1300 ELO, more is surely possible.

Which one do you like better?
write which one and a good reason and deck
i cant decide :S

Love having an SoB half, but idk which I prefer, what's your preference?

friday 25/03/2011

Not bad, but if u want a more balanced Junkz/piranas half deck, in terms of power, damage and abilities,
check out this preset smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1802960

Melvin, Dayton, Lehane, Tessa Cr, Havok, Owen, Katja, Tobie, etc all work just fine in the half. You lose John and Coby, but yeah, it can work.

I would really appreciate it if everybody checked out this preset and let me know what they think.

The Strong Arm

There's not much that Sentinel has going for them. Their bonus is poor and to make up for it their cards are also poor.

Coby
Melvin
Lehane
John
Kamakura
Tobbie
Rick
Havok

thursday 24/03/2011

I'm just asking, that's forum for isn't it? If you have problem don't write then

wednesday 23/03/2011

People consider Rescue a noob clan because you only play them in mono (at least you should be!) and therefore, you will always have your bonus unless you face SOB cards/clans.

The fact that they get +12 attack in each round leaves a lot of room for error and bluffing, plus your opponent can't bluff as easily.

Create a subject