sunday 08/03/2009

Guild members join these event and lead your guild to GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destructive Nature Vs Forever Forgotten

Thanks Euzebe! smiley

saturday 07/03/2009

5 star war

http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=4961

friday 06/03/2009

Then the purpose is of imagine me in card following the following criteria:
- You can choose how much I shall have of evolution - you have to choose the clan existing to which I belong - you have to choose my power already existing - you have to create me my biography linking me to a character of the game by quoting him
- The design may be done by computer or by hand
- No existing character (eg no right to return to Aerith
my avatar)
- Contact me via private messages once your completed achievement for me
to send you my email address to send me your creations

Good luck to all

Le cosplay d'Ana

wednesday 04/03/2009

Wendel's 'Puny Baby' Challenge is currently recruiting! The Victor of the Event shall be taking home 50% of the entire jackpot and shall be able to tell Wendel that he ain't no Puny Baby.

The idea behind the event is that is normal format with a T2 deck. However, I am encouraging MONSTER decks. I want you to put together a deck that is 30+ on stars and really go to town on this unique event. I am asking you to grab your meaniest, strongest and heaviest deck that you can concieve and unleash it against your opponent.

Please read the rules and I hope you enjoy the Event!

Only the strong and fearless need to apply as Wendel won't allow weaklings.

THIS IS A UNIQUE EVENT IT JUST REQUIRES A DECK OF SOAs SO COME AND JOIN

deleted

It seems people are afraid of losing to me, so I added a twist: if you manage to go to the 4th round and beat me again, you'll get diyo cr. Now you can get around 40 000 clintz for just beating me a few times smiley

monday 02/03/2009

1st beat readtherules competition
200 to enter
win 1 battle to get some clintz (depends on # of players and # of winners)

This event is OVER!!!!!!

Mods please destroy it!

sunday 01/03/2009

I think this thread can be closed now.. event is over... CLOSE PLEASE

Close please

Enter for your chance to join the best of the best

friday 27/02/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=4600

Winner receives a New Blood pack when new cards come out on 13-Mar-09 and 50% of Jackpot. It is T1 no random. You must only use characters that are available in New Blood packs and you can not use more than three cards from the same clan. There is a list of approved characters with the event rules.

I do apologise! This Event's Scoring Rules were never up-dated. I forgot to save them the first time around. This Event has been up-dated and is still recruiting. I am going to give till the 29th of Feb and then this Event shall begin

thursday 26/02/2009

Punchit - it starts in 2 and a half hours (8 PM Server time).

elchew - it seems they do not have enough Strynge. Do you?

Hello all,

this may not be the appropriate place to pose the question, but here it goes..

Can someone enlighten me about the Weekly ELO Tournament? I mean, I think I got to understand most of the game logic (bonus points, XP and fights) but I surely do not understand fully ELO.

The explanation is quite elaborate, but I dont think it adds something about the Weekly Tournament, for instance. More to that, the ELO rank gets reset at the start of the week, meaning Monday 00:01? Last thing, messages seem to be getting delayed... is there any reward after 5 complete fights in ELO tournaments, like there is for Type1 tournaments?

Many thanks in advance for all your support! smiley

wednesday 25/02/2009

The registration is open for 4 days. Hope to see more players there. smiley

If anyone is ever down for this, let me know...

And let it be known that I lost 3/4 matches. smiley

tuesday 24/02/2009

Prizes have been set.

Create a subject