monday 27/05/2013

BerTex still works, try Elvis, the 7/4 CoB guy (name escapes me), Lola, Melanie, and then X-0dus, T-Gaank (or Dagg), Dreadlash, and Cyb or C Wing.

sunday 26/05/2013

Yeah, this happens to me too. For me, if the match doesn't start, I just refresh the page and then play a new match, but the last match that didn't work counts as a forfeit against me.

Great help.....
thanks smileysmileysmiley

I am thinking of buying a new card recently. One that is expensive (10k-20k range), but extremely useful. I usually play Elo, and Elo SV. What I had in mind was something like Lady, Dorian, Raven or Dagg. Clans I usually use are Junkz, La Junta, Jungo, Uppers, Skeelz, and occasionally Vortex.

Suggestions? Or maybe I should invest in a new clan?

Hard refresh or two should fix it.

saturday 25/05/2013

In mono junta raven is among the best.
an 8 powered OHKO is unheard of. i think the only other OHKO with stats that good is General cr which i would never include in a list of the best card seeing as he is ridicuously expensive

thursday 23/05/2013

Yeh I deleted that one. Its a fine line between wanting to make a good discusion and posting something which seems more like spam.

p.s Sorry AsianRepublic for going a bit off topic lol.

^ This, sometimes there are even less than 150 players in Standard tourneys.

I think its a good idea. I suspect quite a few other players think the same but don't have anything to add so don't post.

wednesday 22/05/2013

Thank you. I was trying to get dobbs

tuesday 21/05/2013

If the event creator talked to a member of staff and asked them they might.

monday 20/05/2013

I'd say Ahkab. Marvelous artwork and amazingly fun to play with. smiley

Yeah, I thought that might be it, but I never changed tabs. I was waffling on how to cover his pillz, and at best took a minute and a half. Imagine my frustration when I was told I had timed out when I had a good chance to win.

Are you Playing?

sunday 19/05/2013

Sorry: "Any thread created to sell customized avatars and banners is forbidden and will be refused.
This doesn't mean that it is not allowed to be done in guilds or as prize in events."

What mode are you talking about?

If it's just normal extended, then
Ielena -> Karrion or Ozzie, Pan -> Ambre or Morphun, Estalt -> Oshitsune (you don't have any 4 damage characters that would make Estalt's 8 damage better for 2hko than Oshitsune's 7).

saturday 18/05/2013

I blacklist people all the time. On rare occasion, it is for sending obscene messages after winning/losing. Most of the time it is people who, when you are going to clearly win a match, decide to let it time out. My time is valuable. If you want to be a special little snowflake who can't stand seeing your life hit zero, then surrender. Don't waste my time with your hissy fit. Of course, I do realize that sometimes people have a shitty connection or RL interferes, so I check out the profile first. I never blacklist people with 0-1% dropout and always blacklist someone with a 5% or higher rate. Anything in between, it usually depends on what mood I am.

Also, about a year ago, I think I blacklisted a few people who tried to get me to sell them cards I had on the market for a much lower price than I had (I try to undercut the lowest price as it is already). It simply got annoying especially when they messaged me repeatedly after being told no.

Create a subject