monday 14/03/2011

He had posted this right before the new week of ELO started, so he'll have to re-adjust his deck.

As stated above, Toro and Bristone are banned (as with Leviatonn).

Harold is pretty bomb, IMO, but you may miss the damage. He does not alway require his ability to win, at any note.
With Oxen banned I'd say he is your best bet (I know Rubie has high damage and SOA, but it does not change the fact that you need to pump in a lot of pills to get that damage in).

Just remember that Wendel requires courage to even have SOA (which pretty much forces you to play him during one of two turns unless you plan to toss him as fodder) and Gail Ld requires confidence to raise her damage output to a respectable (for a 2*) 4 which means she ties in well with the Freaks once they win, I guess.

In short, use Harold instead of Rubie, play around with both Gail Ld and Wendel and then decide.

sunday 13/03/2011

Eggman is overrated.

i would bump Rodney to Mindy if possible and then get Askai (if unbanned, otherwise save for Ongh smiley ) and also use Arno over Jeto (unless banned) and Rico/Noodile Cr are about equal, so it comes down to your preferences.

This is the deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1791257

i know that Yookie is banned. i could replace her with Jeena. the preset with her was already made so, yeah.
rate and comment guys. please help me improve this deck. smiley

Yes CivicRetired like me.

Although GW@Z! is my word so get your own. smiley

saturday 12/03/2011

I agree with hb. Stick with Gabrielle or Taigo

While the above points are true, it is definitely easier for someone struggling to hit 1300 with some decks other than others. I wouldn't recommend Fang Pi Clang because they require near perfect pillz usage but a clan like Rescue can allow for a little mistake. In other words, it is much more difficult to become locked up after round 1 with rescue than it is for FPC.

Just something you might want to think about when picking a clan and deck smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1787532

Yeah this is my best deck So RATE and COMMENT and show me how to make it better

Thanks Mods smiley

@xavi Yeah but i was hoping for a sentinel lol

friday 11/03/2011

Here's my new deck. Its not perfect, but its very good imo.
Its also very cheap, i didnt notice that is was until after i published it xD
Read the description, the R+C!! deleted

Thanks Mods.
TheUnholyOrc

Rescue makes sense. You can throw a good deck together for 20k. Sledg, elvira, anita, slyde, lea, glosh, krash, and wesley or ash is a very cheap effective deck.

It needs less pussycats smiley

thursday 10/03/2011

If the choices are Ghumbo + Pan vs Glorg + Kenny, I'd go with the prior. Sure, Kenny's potential life gap is amazing. In many eyes, he's the best non-perma banned 4 star in Nightmare. The problem is, he's pairing two mid power clans, with a set-up that lacks attack manipulation and has very, very light power manipulation. Sure, there's SoA/SoB but two all stops isn't necessary, especially when Glorg is one more star and only one damage better than Leviatonn. If you truly want to use /kenny, use Azgroth in the other slot.

It was a display glitch, fixed.

3 messages

It was a display glitch, fixed now.

I like Sentinel. Add Melvin, Owen, Lehane, and Kyle to stop SOB. smiley It works Amazing for me.

wednesday 09/03/2011

I love u guys, thx for not banning olga. smiley

A rescue deck with enough bonus protection could be bad news if the draws don't go your way...
Sledge, Kerry, Glosh, Elvira, Lea, etc.
Kerry, Sledge, elvira, and Lea are all good draws against Piranas.
Glosh is a monster against gheist, and in general they are hurt by the huge attack manipulation of rescue.

monday 07/03/2011

Create a subject