saturday 18/05/2013

Thanks...Always been wondering.xD

I really ain't seeing this 'Totally overpowered' to be honest. Nor I'm I seeing this 'need to win 1st round'.

They get +12/14 Attack, if they remain at that life. Defeat -life/poison already exist making the 'need' to win that 1st round less vital and to be quiet honest, +12/14 attack isn't the end of the world, they don't automatically win the game because they still get full use of there bonus 2nd round.

There is so many cards, to many to name that put a huge dint into your life and easily, the irony is the less life they have the less chance they have to win. They have a very situation bonus. Sure if you keep letting them win with +life cards then yes, they will constantly get stronger and harder to win against.

All in all there 1st round bluff is strong, not now because there cards aren't amazing but in time, I feel there 1st round bluff potential is strong but other then that, there just 'Ok'

friday 17/05/2013

New clan Huracan! smiley

Except when an admin edits a post, when it does show up as, for example "Posted at 16:39" (My time) and "Edited by someguy at 15:40" (Their time)

Nvm, close this. I got my clintz. Sorry for any trouble.

The number of loses will decrease.

tuesday 14/05/2013

Offensive bluff yes, but it is in actuality a defensive play, by not committing any pillz to the round, you're saving your offensive plays for rounds 3 and 4.

sunday 12/05/2013

I see.. thanks

saturday 11/05/2013

These days, most of us make events. That's obviously slightly problematic for a level two novice.
Fight club can also be used to challenge others.
Of course, if you're asking for the reason I'd guess, having a fight history where you only win against one specific other person is slightly suspicious. Try fighting in the level 1-5 room randomly. It's actually much easier to win once you get the hang of how the game flows, and doubles are not allowed and are a bannable offense smiley

Would be a cool idea, if big5 were forbidden
otherways it would be almost impossible to get t100 without big 5

friday 10/05/2013

It just seems like the nationality of the founder because founders set it to the same country as them usally.

But as i founder I know that we can select the country of our guilds and change them when we like using a drop down menu in the options smiley

Yes, defeat: +x life happens before -x opp.life, that's why Eugene's ability kicked in first, before Cornelia's. And poison happens last.

If you deem yourself very very lucky, 2x 20 credit packs might be better. A pack has no doubles, meaning you could receive 2 Ravens by purchasing 2x 20 cred NB packs. But you can get only 1 Raven from opening the 40 cred NB pack.

But like Battery and Bliss have pointed out 40 cred pack is a safer/better choice.

If you can wait, buy the 40 cred NB on next Friday after the new cards (possibly new clan also) are released.

If you can't wait, buy the Elite 40 cred pack.

thursday 09/05/2013

Have the prizes for this been given out?

I just want to ask if the UR staff if they can add the android app to add the feature to disable/enable the free pills...... its the only one that's missing in the android app... thanks..

wednesday 08/05/2013

Well i think Solo and Duel don't need them very much.

tuesday 07/05/2013

NVM found it. Omg it was the smallest tool bar in the preference menu. Thanks (:

monday 06/05/2013

sunday 05/05/2013

I would check it out, but apparently you have to login to Tumblr, and I don't have an account.

Create a subject