saturday 26/02/2011

deleted
An idea for a deck based on a lot of the talk I've heard about the 'new' ELO. Only thing I've been having trouble with is GHEIST and Roots (Which isn't that surprising).

Please R&C. Thanks for looking. smiley

friday 25/02/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1766033&list

deleted

I built a deck with the help of mahdin_DvF. I built it before these new releases (mainly eggman and zhu tang).
I obviously didnt know these cards where being released, but i built an awesome deck that'll counter these cards, even before they where released!! Hope you enjoy. It looks like gheist are gunna be used alot now that eggman is one of the best cards in elo. R+C.
--Forceful Vengence--

Thanks smiley
TheUnholyOrc

Bonnie Ld is a great card. Shes either 2 free pills or a bluff for 2 damage you cant really go wrong with her.

wednesday 23/02/2011

Poison then High Damage to finish off all those 14 life points

Fatal Poison

Rate and Comment please smiley

Tell me when you hit 1400 with it smiley

This is a great deck I made using Nightmare's great 2* and 3* cards including the new Edwin, and Ulu Watu's nukes. Hope you guys like it smiley

deleted

tuesday 22/02/2011

Sasha
Sandro
Praxie
Redra
Corvus
Chiara
Belgosi
Greem, Jay or even Manfred

Aylen is scary, but is too easily beaten, plus a lot of Piranas 2*'s have 7 base power and others have manipulation that forces you to pill with her.
Drake is no good, but I've never given him a chance either so I may be wrong...

A tie match is a tie match.

Unless you mean your opponent's card had the same attack as your card?
Then that comes down to which card has less stars; e.g. a two-starred card beats a three-starred card.
If both cards have the same star count then the card that was played first wins.

monday 21/02/2011

Do u guys have any suggestions also rate and comment http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1763316&list

deleted
Hey erm, I'm trying out this deck for Elo because it looks like the entire Bangers/Junkz are free from ban (excluding the permanents) so I guess maybe we'll see a lot of either clan.
Anyway, I'm playing this for Elo this week, is there anything that can be improved? Ways to improve the deck, strategies to accompany the deck or even advice on what to watch out for this week is welcome!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1763867

R&C please

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1763403&list

My first public preset for this week's ELO. Trying to take advantage of the defeat and revenge abilities in one half-deck. I know it's pretty predictable, but that just makes it easy to bluff with. Any tips/advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers smiley

Not a Davina fan myself but it's not bad

What time does ELO end for the east coast time? Is it 6:00 pm?

sunday 20/02/2011

If you're doing well with it, than i wouldn't change it, but i would replace hawkins with tula (that also gives you an extra 10,000 clintz for other cards) ella for ivana. if you can afford dalhia she could be useful

Create a subject