thursday 17/02/2011

Very good at all 3 levels. An overall solid card.

@ Clown

Try not to worry about your Best Elo record for now. You've only been playing Elo for at the most, 10 levels. Which can be short since you can DM at the same level. So you level up quicker than older players have had to level up.

Since you're using Mono-Freaks, you should have a lot of experience by now of bluffing and figuring out when the opponent is bluffing. Maybe you could try out some different Freaks cards or even a new clan? Maybe some more Life Manipulation or even a cheap Attack Manipulation clan.

Freaks can also set up some dangerous and cheap half decks so maybe consider splitting them with another clan. Just keep experimenting until you find something that works for you.

wednesday 16/02/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1756396

Enjoy.

tuesday 15/02/2011

I WANT SPLATA! Imagine getting him and Bogdan in one hand. Actually, once I get Splata, I may consider mono Freaks. They may get about 20 more cards before I get enough $$$ for Splata though smiley

lol.. Imagine this deck: Bogdan, Splata, Wolfgang, Soushee, Spiaghi, Ottavia, Lyse Teria, Prince Jr

Only 1 ELO banned character, fits in t1, contains 3 8-powered SoA, 4, reducers and an annoying prick called Prince Jr. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1755703

Yay

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1755057

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

monday 14/02/2011

Lol Uranus is pretty imbalanced... by pretty I mean extremely

I think with 14 life to begin with Sunder would still be good with freaks

deleted

Rescue IMO, but only because Sledg is unbanned. smiley

Im currently testing a Jungo/Junks

@Jackiemxxt: Uranus deserves the ban...

There are a lot of piranas roaming in elo. Do you think this piranas/junkz deck is good enough to stop them?

Bonnie Ld - If you are two pillz or more down
Hawkins - Stands up to Tula, Puff(to an extent) and all other two stars, andsom
Selma - Increases your winning chance against Dahlia, Pesth etc.
Gil - Hawkins, watch out! and many other cards in piranas
Qubiks - Stops Scubb, Dahlia, Katan, Raeth, Smokey Cr and many pill manupilators
Gibson - Only card good against Tyd (In my deck)
Tremorh - Just for extra threat

And after all of that, it is elo playable.

What do you think are the negatives in my deck? Can you point it out to help me perfect this deck? (No advice for Cr's)

sunday 13/02/2011

Well . no i do not want Green faces. i just want to make the people for have fun

After a comeback and adjusting to new things in UR, messing with decks I found a nice one for myself. First two weeks I was barely passing 1200, now I made 1300 just trying out this deck. Next week I'm back in fighting for 1400.
Rate! smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1745430

saturday 12/02/2011

A Piranas and Junkz deck, mainly focusing on pillz manipulation. Raeth and Gibson works very well when both players have very few pillz due to pillz reduction and Jiro is a perfect follow up to right after a pillz manipulator. Here it is:

Piranas & Junkz Destroys Pillz

(The link is a bit strange, but click on the word Piranas.)

Please rate and comment! smiley Thanks!

Unless you're playing low-damage cards, they still need to win 2 rounds.
And that first round, if you're using high power, you should be able to beat them =/

I was liking the Eris for its 7/7 and I had been play testing Ngrath..and I just don't like him in this deck.
And I'm really not a fan of Selma smiley

Hi guys.. just want to share my deck
Weird Students

rate and comment please smiley

I've been using a La Junta deck, just to try it out.

i've won 7/10 games. 70% win rate is not so bad, i went from 1010s to 1180s in about 30m and placed in 53 in the tournament.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1702466 this is the deck i used, its has a little problem with SOA

i actually made it by my self and then realized that there was one exactly like it on the presets smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1750203 creepy edwin.smiley

Create a subject