prices:
1st: 45% of the jackpot
2nd: 25% of the jackpot
3rd: 15% of the jackpot
4rd - ... : invisible cookie smiley

(prices may change to cards)

I'm in

thursday 25/12/2008

The guild Yin and Yang would like to begin having weekly tournaments, sometimes in house only, and other times open for all players. The problem is we don't have anyone that is a high enough level to start our own events and so we are looking for someone who is level 40+ who can help us out. You wouldn't have to join the guild if you don't want to and you would be entitled to keep 15% of the jackpot for each event that you hold for us. If you are interested, post here or PM me and I'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Randomaster
Founder of Yin and Yang

I would like to do the raffle please

wednesday 24/12/2008

Come and join!

btw. Merry Christmas

tuesday 23/12/2008

I don't understand any of it.

monday 22/12/2008

U shouldve asked fr a general, or a dj korr XD

End of Discussion.

Moderators/Admins: please close.

sunday 21/12/2008

Yes i was on all day yesturday then you accepted me now i cant even get in not yesturday or today

saturday 20/12/2008

That you do...

Know any one that can help???? error messege says ncheck that creator's share is not higher than the maximum share defined at the start and that no player is displayed twice

smiley smiley smiley CONGRATS (WELCOMETOHELL) Winner and udisputed K.O KING smiley smiley smiley

mod please close

6 places left in Alphabetic Cup - D. I don't believe, that you can't compile 8 cards D deck (Diego alone is quite a powerhouse).

friday 19/12/2008

While I can play fine from my room at college, after returning home for break I have found that I have a similar problem. When I try to play the list of rooms will not display, nor will anything in the market.

Super tournament has been canceled

mod please close thanks

Its a great event, so join while its opensmiley

thursday 18/12/2008

Shure im up for it

wednesday 17/12/2008

Come and join smileysmiley

Sounds good but i csn't buy the cards needed

Create a subject