saturday 12/02/2011

A Piranas and Junkz deck, mainly focusing on pillz manipulation. Raeth and Gibson works very well when both players have very few pillz due to pillz reduction and Jiro is a perfect follow up to right after a pillz manipulator. Here it is:

Piranas & Junkz Destroys Pillz

(The link is a bit strange, but click on the word Piranas.)

Please rate and comment! smiley Thanks!

Unless you're playing low-damage cards, they still need to win 2 rounds.
And that first round, if you're using high power, you should be able to beat them =/

I was liking the Eris for its 7/7 and I had been play testing Ngrath..and I just don't like him in this deck.
And I'm really not a fan of Selma smiley

Hi guys.. just want to share my deck
Weird Students

rate and comment please smiley

I've been using a La Junta deck, just to try it out.

i've won 7/10 games. 70% win rate is not so bad, i went from 1010s to 1180s in about 30m and placed in 53 in the tournament.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1702466 this is the deck i used, its has a little problem with SOA

i actually made it by my self and then realized that there was one exactly like it on the presets smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1750203 creepy edwin.smiley

I never played Elo in my life. i was thinking that i should starts playing Elo. smiley
But how many times i want to make an elo deck ; i can't . my all 28 caracters are 4 and 5 starts. smiley

do you want to give me some idea for an Fang pi clang and all stars Elo deck. (please ) smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1750117

Check this out. smiley

friday 11/02/2011

@Kitsune: Hearing the comment "Ulrich is irreplaceable" from a self-proclaimed "expert Piranas player" in itself already makes your whole post void, to be honest.

And you do either have a problem with post interpretation and reading comprehension or you simply love to twist the words of others. Either way, let me help you out here:

I never said "Ulrich = Tyd = Taljion = Ector". For once I have to agree with you, that is a dumb statement. I said that each of these 3* is a very viable card and has its own uses. I also said that it comes down to personal preference which one to use. Ulirch can be great and win matches, but he is also often worse than any of the other 3* ever could be. There are so many good SoA and life gaining cards out there, that Ulrich becomes an autoloss because of his low power. Especially if you play a deck with Scubb and Tyd which is simply incapable of draining pillz since there is no attack manipulation involved whatsoever.

I also didn't "rate Scubb lower than [...] Sting". Again, reading comprehension ftw. I said that "Sting has her uses over Scubb depending on play style and deck." This statement means nothing else than, considering the rest of the deck and play style of the person, Sting may fit better than Scubb.

Raeth is so great because of his 7 base power and his attack manipulation. No point in having an ability that gives 4 pillz when you can't trigger it. Also, for the record, Petra is a staple when Sakrohm has a strong week.

Thanks Guys for all those suggestions!

I will let go of my life gap idea smiley
So I'm going for a the strong basic build smiley

What do you guys think of this setup?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1748780

ELO deck for those who love mature women. smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1747946

Comment me!

It's a Freaks deck with Spiaghi for the new 15life.

Please let me know if there's a better way to do this. Ty smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1748604

Spudd is simply speaking amazing. At first i thought "meh, 4 damage kills him" but after playing with him a little, I realized how much of a monster he is.

Spudd is definitely a great idea.

Some of the All Star staples for future investment:

Ashley, Jessie, Stacey, Spudd, Karen, Marina (banned 3/4 of the time, but sooo worth her price), Oyoh, Robb (same remark as Marina)

Neloe is actually the worst of the bunch in terms of actual DR. -3 damage is nice but minimum of 3 still lets by most damage from an average card. the min of 3 is probably to balance the fact that you get 2/3 pills back with vortex bonus

The fang pi half deck i use is 13* consisting of kuei fei marlysa cr and chan . I want to know whats a good clan to pair them up with do i go for DR or 2 hit ko potential for example. I know in the 15 life elo 2 hit ko is a no no but I will use the deck for T1/survivor elo aswell so it's deffinately there to consider. Looking for any useful tips/advice from elo players who've managed to do well with fang pi in the past. Thanks guys smiley

But not every clan deserves every ability. the abilities of poison and +life to me go against the bangers entirely

thursday 10/02/2011

I found this to be a reliable deck (for my play style):

Puff 2*
Hawkins 2*
Bonnie Ld 2* / Tula 2* (I prefer Bonnie in this case)

Taljion 3*
Ulrich 3* (however, Tyd and Ector are very viable as well)

Raeth 4*
Sting 4* (good pillz saver, I prefer her over Scubb, but Scubb is ok as well)

Selma 5* (surprised she got only mentioned twice so far)

I honestly don't know how Ahkab will do in the current ELO environment. It is all about nukes and you really don't want to trigger his defeat ability because that means you miss out on 8 damage and you potentially take a huge hit while doing that. After that you are left with mostly low damage cards and even taking home 3 rounds may not be enough to win.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1745430

Try this deck, cheap and good. You just need to get Bonnie.

Mix them in with the jungo or other good life giveing cards like kenny or jautya and give yourself a little more of a life gap makes it really hard to make it up.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1747064

Create a subject